• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rivalry Too Intense

Bear Spray said:
I don't believe Bobby believes the rivalry is too intense. I don't believe he told his team to believe this, and I don't believe Egrizzers believe it. Non believer here. I do believe he had pressure to back off the rhetoric from the ghosts of Bobby's past. I do believe that no fan of the Cats really cares about this statement, because none of us are buying, uh, believing it. If you were at the game or watching it on Root, the entire stadium singing ESG-GCG at the top of their collective lungs tells you everything you need to know about what Bobby says.

Totally agree. The Bobcats could be in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State, and they would still chant ESG-GCG. That really tells all we need to know.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bear Spray said:
I don't believe Bobby believes the rivalry is too intense. I don't believe he told his team to believe this, and I don't believe Egrizzers believe it. Non believer here. I do believe he had pressure to back off the rhetoric from the ghosts of Bobby's past. I do believe that no fan of the Cats really cares about this statement, because none of us are buying, uh, believing it. If you were at the game or watching it on Root, the entire stadium singing ESG-GCG at the top of their collective lungs tells you everything you need to know about what Bobby says.

Totally agree. The Bobcats could be in the Rose Bowl against Ohio State, and they would still chant ESG-GCG. That really tells all we need to know.

:lol: They actually would! Good call CDA!

Back