• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pro day results

Big 'ol blog post is done, you'll find it here:

http://www.egriz.com/2012/03/pro-day-report-from-the-stands/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BWahlberg said:
Also Brody did 24 reps on the bench!

Saw this tweet just now:

100% On Fg's 2 40 , 2 45, 3 50, 2 55's, 1 60 - kickoffs 8+ deep 4.2 +hang, Punts 53 + 4.8 hang, and 24 reps on the benchpress

Impressive but not super surprising. The guy is built like a tank. Looks like a fullback

papa bear helena said:
BWahlberg said:
Also Brody did 24 reps on the bench!

Saw this tweet just now:

100% On Fg's 2 40 , 2 45, 3 50, 2 55's, 1 60 - kickoffs 8+ deep 4.2 +hang, Punts 53 + 4.8 hang, and 24 reps on the benchpress

Impressive but not super surprising. The guy is built like a tank. Looks like a fullback

I am not surprised by the kicking numbers either, but the punting numbers are awesome too. Has he been working on normal punting that much, since the season ended?

Those numbers certainly earned him a NFL camp invite. It would be awesome to have our last 2 kickers both playing on Sundays. Great job, Brody!! :thumb: :clap:

PTGrizzly said:
BWahlberg said:
grizbob said:
Tru's 40 time?

Didn't run it.

Wouldn't not running it imply that he was happy with his combine 40 time?

Oh PR.......

My guess would be that there would really be no benifit for him running it again. He would have to run sub 4.5 to jump some of the corners ahead of him. But if he ran a slower time he could regress on the boards. So I would think there is more risk to harm than to help.

(I almost made it all the way to spring ball without posting on the board.)

40 time talk gets forshizzle every time. It's like smearing yourself with honey, rolling in fruit flavored granola hiking in the Bob Marshall looking for a bear. :lol:

Back