• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Predict the final W/L record

BWahlberg said:
Said 9-3 at the start of the season and I'm sticking with it.

- O-line gets gradually better
- Henderson returns to help out ST and the passing game
- Defense will keep us in every game, as long as JJ is at the helm we will have a shot to win every one of them
- Most likely loss is @EWU, but if Adams is out still (which I doubt he will be) then maybe the MSU game or the game @ Poly

Well I still think for the most part that Brint does an excellent job and I really like his scouting reports......however---------just a tad too much sugar stuck to the keyboard on this post

With four to go, given our recent performance it may be too much to expect to win 3out of four......7-5 in my view

And I for one would have not envisioned the distinct possibility of ISU getting a playoff nod over mighty Griz

"The world turned upside down!"

first11 said:
With four to go, given our recent performance it may be too much to expect to win 3out of four......7-5 in my view

And I for one would have not envisioned the distinct possibility of ISU getting a playoff nod over mighty Griz

Underlines just how far the Griz have fallen. Despite the home field advantage of WGS, I doubt our Griz can keep up in the shootouts ahead. 5-7.

statler & waldorf said:
first11 said:

Underlines just how far the Griz have fallen. Despite the home field advantage of WGS, I doubt our Griz can keep up in the shootouts ahead. 5-7.

Oh come on now... Southern Utah isn't gonna beat ya

LongTimeCatFan said:
statler & waldorf said:
first11 said:

After two more losses and a three game losing streak, Missoula, and UM might burn down. They might have to forfeit.

Robsnotes4u said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
statler & waldorf said:
first11 said:

After two more losses and a three game losing streak, Missoula, and UM might burn down. They might have to forfeit.

Missoula survived 2012. It'll survive this year.

let's see. L, W,W, L, W, W, W, L...so far. One could assume we will be W,W,W,W in the last 4 and a first round L.

IQ test comes into play to understand this logic.

Yukon said:
let's see. L, W,W, L, W, W, W, L...so far. One could assume we will be W,W,W,W in the last 4 and a first round L.

Looks like an SAT question... :lol:

Yukon said:

Nice......well except for the end.

Yukon said:

Not hard. Loss, 2 wins, loss, 3 wins, loss and 4 wins and loss. And if you were able to keep going 5 wins, loss, 6 wins loss. It's kindergarten status lol.

jcu27 said:
Yukon said:

Not hard. Loss, 2 wins, loss, 3 wins, loss and 4 wins and loss. And if you were able to keep going 5 wins, loss, 6 wins loss. It's kindergarten status lol.

Holy crap! You cracked the code

Good for you jcu! Gold star for you

LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:
Yukon said:

Felt necessary when he mentioned IQ. I'm pretty sure most egrizzers would understand it. The average IQ on here is probably 102. Mainly lowered by cat trolls.

jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:
Yukon said:

Felt necessary when he mentioned IQ. I'm pretty sure most egrizzers would understand it. The average IQ on here is probably 102. Mainly lowered by cat trolls.

Good thing your on top of it

I would have thought the season was going to go

LWWLWWWLLLWL

LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
jcu27 said:

Good thing your on top of it

I would have thought the season was going to go

LWWLWWWLLLWL
Yeah, probably a good thing.

Back