• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Season: 10-4

Dillon said:
Silenoz said:
Expected 6-6. Pleasantly surprised by us trending in the right direction.

If Olson wins the Buck it just solidifies how much of a success this season was.

No shame in losing to the Bobcats 4 straight years. Choate has built them into an elite program. All the better to push us to get our shit together.
Agree 100% & yes Choate has built a program but I'm just not accepting the elite aspect yet &
at what expense? :shock:
Not sure what that means, but yes, MSU is a top program in FCS right now. I mean, the bar is pretty low, which is why it's been so frustrating to suck for a decade. But they're there, and we're getting there.

Silenoz said:
Dillon said:
Silenoz said:
Expected 6-6. Pleasantly surprised by us trending in the right direction.

If Olson wins the Buck it just solidifies how much of a success this season was.

No shame in losing to the Bobcats 4 straight years. Choate has built them into an elite program. All the better to push us to get our shit together.
Agree 100% & yes Choate has built a program but I'm just not accepting the elite aspect yet &
at what expense? :shock:
Not sure what that means, but yes, MSU is a top program in FCS right now. I mean, the bar is pretty low, which is why it's been so frustrating to suck for a decade. But they're there, and we're getting there.
Using Anderson as a Mule!

Back