• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game; inexcusable

Brint... :thumb: :thumb: There are so many ways this game should have gone our way, but it didn't. a couple of dropped passes in the first half,some un-timley penalties, would have made a difference. I know this is going to turn into a fire Stitt...fire Semore, hell......just drop the football program kind of poop storm. These kids played there heart out, and I also say THANKS FOR THE SEASON YOU GUYS GAVE US!! I can see where this team is heading, and the Big Sky needs to take notice and also the naysayers where this program is heading. that incomplete pass called a fumble?????WOW, it was NOT a fumble...oh well, got some great recruits coming in, have a bright future for the program...GO GRIZ!!

Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.

406grizfan4life said:
Brint... :thumb: :thumb: There are so many ways this game should have gone our way, but it didn't. a couple of dropped passes in the first half,some un-timley penalties, would have made a difference. I know this is going to turn into a fire Stitt...fire Semore, hell......just drop the football program kind of poop storm. These kids played there heart out, and I also say THANKS FOR THE SEASON YOU GUYS GAVE US!! I can see where this team is heading, and the Big Sky needs to take notice and also the naysayers where this program is heading. that incomplete pass called a fumble?????WOW, it was NOT a fumble...oh well, got some great recruits coming in, have a bright future for the program...GO GRIZ!!
How long have we been saying the same thing you just did and the next year it’s the same crap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paytonlives said:
Semore will be the fall guy, Stitt and Justin Green control the recruiting and the O was not the problem.
The offense wasn’t really helping either though

Paytonlives said:

I think this is correct, I assume Stitt and most of staff will be back but Semore really needs to be released, he hasn't shown the ability needed at this level and his defenses have never been as good as the parts that make them up. The sticky wicket could be if Stitt takes a hard stand against letting him go, that could get interesting.

While I lament that 3rd down blitz against a running team, equally horrendous was the 4th and 2 call in the first half that lose 5 and leads to a 70 yard run by Nick LeSane for them.

I also want to thank the Seniors for all of their hard work and passion! They deserve better!

jodcon said:
Paytonlives said:

I think this is correct, I assume Stitt and most of staff will be back but Semore really needs to be released, he hasn't shown the ability needed at this level and his defenses have never been as good as the parts that make them up. The sticky wicket could be if Stitt takes a hard stand against letting him go, that could get interesting.

no problem, if love the guy so much then go with him

Last year, got schooled. This year, embraced the late season slide and assumed somehow that would fix it. Next year, stop talking or thinking and just f*ing do it.

Ok, so last year's season finale stung. It was a disaster at home. But ok, he had a year to work it out. Return the favor, set things straight and ride into the playoffs with a good degree of momentum. He was hired to do just that, of course.

So here we are a year later. The same failed miserable end to the season.

If you don't perform, you are out. That's how it should be. Who really cares for winning seasons? That's just statistics. Maybe if you are in some low down program in Bozeman, but not here! We expect more, a lot more.

Brint, you can't be ok with yet another year with this coaching staff in place!

If you think we have an attendance problem now it’ll be even worse next year if Stitt is still here

Paytonlives said:
Humbly disagree. The whole point of this offense is shock and awe. Your d can give up 100 because it will score 101. This is on the offense as much as the defense. How do I feel about our execution? I’m in favor of it.

Griz haven't gotten soft. They played tough and hard. They weren't getting pushed around. Big mistake was the one time they did that standup pass rush package and got gashed for a 70 yarder

We had some key drive killing drops in the 1st half. Game plan was for the D line to take up blocks and contain which they did.
Even with the MSU needed help to win. I am not saying it would have changed the outcome but it would have been different.
Rewatch the game.
1) 1st pass interference all against UM was awful. Instead of FG attempt it was 7
2) the called fumble call on Jensen was as bad a call as I have ever seen.
3) apparently the refs forgot to officiate on our last play. Clearly the defender was there way early and should have been called.
4) Jensen was called for simulating the snap against Weber. His head didn't move and he clapped. Murray today would make Peyton Manning blush. All day today I thought he was having seizures seeing has head and body move on the hard counts. It got Sims in aun the red zone and almost got the tackles again on the next play.
5) lack of holding calls. Period.
Again I am not saying any of this changes the outcome but it would have been nice to find out.

Hawkeyebowhunter said:
Haslam has 2 days to get rid of stitt and co, at least do the man a favor and fire his worthless ass before the middle of the week so he can spend Thanksgiving at home with his family.

If he isn't gone, Haslam needs to go.

Coach Hauck, a huge majority of Griz fans want you back
jakubusa said:
Ok, so last year's season finale stung. It was a disaster at home. But ok, he had a year to work it out. Return the favor, set things straight and ride into the playoffs with a good degree of momentum. He was hired to do just that, of course.

So here we are a year later. The same failed miserable end to the season.

If you don't perform, you are out. That's how it should be. Who really cares for winning seasons? That's just statistics. Maybe if you are in some low down program in Bozeman, but not here! We expect more, a lot more.

Brint, you can't be ok with yet another year with this coaching staff in place!
84d73d6a895927cc853bba4ffd4749ef.jpg

So much for stopping Murray this year. Going to be a long ride back to Missoula. Kermit the frog Stitt will be crying!

I thought Jensen looked timid for much of the game...The defense did not look good, but I thought the offense played ok other than some dumb penalties and a couple drops...Jensen did look a little bit like a freshman today, but I do believe that he is going to be very good! Sure wish we could of had both Phillips and Jensen this year.

..Ty and Choate had Stitt up against the ropes all 4 quarters ...they are not a high caliber team..we
don't rank nationally anymore and some seem to be alright with that..l also disagree that a new
coach would take this program backwards!

Back