• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible Trial in lead up to Griz/Cat next year in Missoula...

Were the expected future fees more than $350,000?
What is a rough estimate of how much the legal fees would be? You know far more about that than I ever will, and I have no idea what rate the U of M's attorneys are charging at or if our insurance covers any of the defense cost. I'd be really interested in your take on how much that would take to fight it, in a roughly estimated way?

My understanding is that it was about the future cost in time and money (not to mention reputation) of a Title IX and Title VII investigation and response from the University.

I didn't realize until I saw a former AD post on Facebook that those investigations would put our research grants at risk, and that would be a HUGE blow to the way the U of M is currently structured.

What is a rough estimate of how much the legal fees would be? You know far more about that than I ever will, and I have no idea what rate the U of M's attorneys are charging at or if our insurance covers any of the defense cost. I'd be really interested in your take on how much that would take to fight it, in a roughly estimated way?

My understanding is that it was about the future cost in time and money (not to mention reputation) of a Title IX and Title VII investigation and response from the University.

I didn't realize until I saw a former AD post on Facebook that those investigations would put our research grants at risk, and that would be a HUGE blow to the way the U of M is currently structured.
Don’t know that’s why I asked.

Back