• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible O Line transfer

This would be a nice pickup

I like that he was really good at basketball also, shows his athletic ability and good footwork for his size

Any reasonable Griz fan who isn't anxious about our starting QB situation is not dealing with reality. Yeah, we have a crowded QB room, but it seems that none of them has emerged as the answer. We can have 10 QBs on the roster....... but we only need one great QB to be The Man. And, that guy seems to be up for grabs at this point. Our QB situation is starting to look like what our friends in Bozangles have faced for many years.

Any reasonable Griz fan who isn't anxious about our starting QB situation is not dealing with reality. Yeah, we have a crowded QB room, but it seems that none of them has emerged as the answer. We can have 10 QBs on the roster....... but we only need one great QB to be The Man. And, that guy seems to be up for grabs at this point. Our QB situation is starting to look like what our friends in Bozangles have faced for many years.
What does this have to do with a possible new offensive lineman?

Talking about being bored, I guess with the number of players on the LG basketball team suffers the same amount of injuries as last year, they'll have to forfeit the entire next season due to NCAA rules that say you have to have at least seven players on the team to qualify.

I know, I know, what does this have to do with offensive linemen. Just swimming around a punchbowl that seems to have completely dried up.

Should we fire Coach Hauck?

[/

Any reasonable Griz fan 😂😂
Well count me out, because I’m feeling pretty pretty pretty good about this years Quarterback situation compared to the last couple of years

Back