• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pluto Tv Poll

What has been your experience with Pluto TV streaming?

• Great, no problems whatsoever

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Good, no major issues

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Decent, not perfect but watchable

Votes: 45 48.4%
  • Bad, freezes up too often

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Awful, freezes constantly is unwatchable

Votes: 10 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Some twitter chatter about how good or bad Pluto TV streaming is. I wanted to see what Griz Nation thought:

Had to watch some games here in AZ last year and it was terrible, poor video and sometimes no sound, and not my connection, I stream a lot of content.

For the most part, mine’s been alright down here in alabama. The occasional freeze but a quick channel change up and back will always fix it.

The Cal Poly game was awful. However, it wasn’t a Pluto issue. It was the amateurs running the cameras and the broadcast that were the problem.

Good news is is that only about 2 games should be on pluto this year (for out of state folks). All other have a decent chance at TV or espn+:

South Dakota: espn+
North Alabama: SWX/Altitude most likely
Oregon: PAC-12 Network
Monmouth: SWX/Altitude most likely
UCD: Root
Idaho St: Root
Sac St: Pluto
E. Washington: Root
Portland St: Pluto
Idaho: Root
Weber St: Root
MSU: Root

[media]https://twitter.com/bigskycommish/status/1146179054237655040?s=21[/media]

And unsurprisingly, state ag still sucks.

bgbigdog said:
[media]https://twitter.com/bigskycommish/status/1146179054237655040?s=21[/media]

And unsurprisingly, state ag still sucks.
Montana Channel is 537 (37). Good call.

Yukon said:
Good news is is that only about 2 games should be on pluto this year (for out of state folks). All other have a decent chance at TV or espn+:

I get neither SWX nor ESPN+, so I am happy to have Pluto.

Yukon said:

Thank GOD!!! However, for out of state fans, the SWX games generally mean Pluto as well. So, I've been practicing my curse words all summer to prep me for 2 and 1/2 quarters of watching this:

source.gif

I'm an apple guy. Pluto was awful in the iTV app. If I logged into pluto on my laptop and streamed it to the tv it was perfect most of the time.

Pluto gave me a few issues this past season, but for those of us outside the SWX footprint, it is essential for watching Griz games.

It's marginally okay for football. It's completely worthless for basketball.

Bottom line is, there are dozens of far superior platforms. But the bsc is too cheap to consider them, or too small potatoes to be able to use them.

#bsc

EverettGriz said:
It's marginally okay for football. It's completely worthless for basketball.

Bottom line is, there are dozens of far superior platforms. But the bsc is too cheap to consider them, or too small potatoes to be able to use them.

#bsc
Completely worthless for basketball?? I watch every game because of Pluto TV and have never had any issues.

I have had issues with Pluto, especially freezing, but it always seems to work a lot better when I watch it from the conference website.

Back