• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL Please Travis

I don't know how anyone can be excited about the players returning next season. In my opinion, it will be the weakest crop of returning players we have ever had under Travis. If I am Travis, I run-off 2-3 kids who will never see the court, and hit the portal with a vengeance. Of course, the type of players we need to bring-in will be coveted by other schools, and then that NIL thingy will rear its ugly head. All about the dollars for the best portal kids now.

How many Montana-type programs have a HC with ten consecutive years at the helm? I really don't know.
Well, last night THE DEFINITIVE ANSWER reared its head. ITS THE GRIZZLIES!!! No, not OUR Griz, the University of Oakland Grizzlies. Their coach has been there for 40 YEARS. TDC has only ten. But, their guy managed to beat Kentucky the hell out of the Big Dance. Good story about how they went from DII to DI and changed their mascot, called 'Grizz.' They had one guy hit ten three pointers in their three point win. His post game interview was awesome. Check it out!

Back