• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pflu

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:
if you know the handshake i will tell you
Are you morons bored, this is f...king stupid
The Mormons are a cult. Everywhere they go they try to establish a foothold and bring in there own kind. The UM has fallen victim to that lately, it's time to root them out.

I'm not Mormon, but I have many frieds that are, and I say BS to this statement. Religion in general takes a hit in this country, but we have that right to choose thank goodness. One thing members of the LDS church do retain, is good old family values. Something that is because lost in this country.

I suppose that's true if you consider multiple wives and sex with twelve year old girls good family values. Go take a visit to pinesdale Montana.

ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:
fanofzoo said:
if you know the handshake i will tell you
The Mormons are a cult. Everywhere they go they try to establish a foothold and bring in there own kind. The UM has fallen victim to that lately, it's time to root them out.

I'm not Mormon, but I have many frieds that are, and I say BS to this statement. Religion in general takes a hit in this country, but we have that right to choose thank goodness. One thing members of the LDS church do retain, is good old family values. Something that is because lost in this country.

I suppose that's true if you consider multiple wives and sex with twelve year old girls good family values. Go take a visit to pinesdale Montana.

indian-outlaw said:
ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:

I personally try to avoid Disney, ESPN, ABC, Marriott Resorts and motels, Pepsico products and russett spuds not grown in the midwest or New York...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
indian-outlaw said:
ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:

I personally try to avoid Disney, ESPN, ABC, Marriott Resorts and motels, Pepsico products and russett spuds not grown in the midwest or New York...
Yep, good call.

indian-outlaw said:
ordigger said:
indian-outlaw said:
72 CHAMPS said:

Stupid post, obviously you have no clue. What you are talking about are radical extremists, no difference than a David Koresh or James Jones. Do I condemn and make some dumb remark about all Christians because of them - no.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? I swear there are more bigots here than at a Klan meeting. And it is always the self-important twits who apparently think it's funny to bash the way someone looks or what they believe in. You know, the folks that can't talk football. Take your useless bigotry somewhere else assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back