• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

peak bobcat

hump-dog-humping.gif

the "gris" thing is funny as hell. no two ways about it. not as funny as the fake field goal episode, but funny nonetheless.

but what's even more funny is the irony we are all gifted with in this post where people are arguing about who posts the most about their rival on their rival's message board. but posting about it....on their rival's message board.

bigsky33 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Well the majority of your biggest thread…. fall camp thread …..is dedicated to Bobby and Robbie.

And to be fair we don’t have a “college athletics” section here like you guys do….which is absolutely littered with all things Griz. Otherwise I’m guessing most cat talk would go into a section like that. And most threads about the bobcats are started by some of your trolls like WestCoastfan (Who has perfect initials for his first and last name 😂)

The thread in which you refer was extended by your many posts about Ryan Ortt. Otherwise there has been hardly a thread as about the Griz. On EGRIZ there have been multiple threads about the Cats. That has been my observation. Also, only very recently were Cat threads started by Westcoast. Previously over the last few months they were started by Griz fans.

You ass hats had 4 pages of Robbie/Bobby talk on that thread for 4 pages BEFORE I tried to get you guys back to Bobcat football and players you have suspended for cheating. Thank God I interjected.

This thread is SHOCKING!

Griz fans think the Cats suck, got lucky last year, and will start a downhill spiral. And of course the Griz will be National contenders for years to come.

Cats fans think they are on an upward trajectory and will keep building on what was a great season last year.

I simply cannot believe it's playing out this way. :coffee:

No, no spiral.

https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/hans-gruber-die-hard.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=1500&dpr=1.5

Happy trails, Hans....er, Brent!

Latest posts

Back