• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Opposing Senior QB's in Wa-Griz

kemajic said:
SaskGriz said:
Yeah, it's a weird post. Do you mean they lost the last game they played in college at WaGriz or that they lost their last chance to win a game at WGS? I'm pretty sure Carson Wentz doesn't give a rats ass about his loss in Missoula, what with beating us 30-something in the play-offs that year on his way to another National title.
Wentz never played in the playoff win against Montana. Stick was the QB in that game.
You are correct and I stand corrected.

Amani Edward's lost his last college game there. Many great college careers have ended on that field, friday night EB3 will be the next in that line.

blackfoot griz said:
Maybe it's my maroon glasses, but it seems to me that there have been a lot of stellar opposing Senior QB's that lost their final game in Wa-Griz. Aramnti Edward's and Carson Wentz come to mind. I hope the Griz can add EB to the list. Who else am I missing for the final send-off list?

Good call! :thumb:

Eric Barriere added to the list.

Latest posts

Back