• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

North Dakota Fighting Hawks Scouting Report

The key to win is simple:

DON'T TURN THE BALL OVER!

I posted a few years back that when the Griz have a minus turnover ratio on the road they don't win pretty much ever.

geaux_sioux said:
BWahlberg said:
geaux_sioux said:
Always look forward to these. Couple of errors to point out. The ISU game was at home, homecoming in fact, and Rodgers and Larson are ILBs not OLBs.

:thumb:

My bad there! I must’ve read their positions wrong on the participation report. I’ll correct that.

Geaux - anything I’m missing here?

DE- #91 Cieslak is having a big year. Wrecks plays on the regular and his teammates reap the rewards.

Our CB group should be ALOT stronger than the last few times we’ve played. Should.

Our passing game sucks. Qb isn’t very good and the tall slow ass WRs struggle to separate. We have a few shorter really fast ones but they don’t get used much.

Get ready to dominate the 3rd quarter. We are pure horse shit in the 3rd this year.

We should have all of our OLBs, the actual ones, healthy so I would expect a lot of blitzing from a miriad of guys.

OL is still in flux. Our LT is out for the year so we have a rs fr out there. The interior is veteran but the tackle spots are not. We’ve got a soph and true fr rotating at RT.

As a whole, we still have no idea if we’re any good yet. Fumbled at the goal line against ISU as we were about to blow their doors off and ended up going cold from there on offense. Our d is lights out at times and other times looks like last year getting gashed.

Now THIS is someone without ND green shaded glasses! Can't do this on eGriz, because if you do, then others will say you aren't a real fan, or don't be a big meanie to those little guys. Honestly, though, made me laugh out loud when I read that. :thumb:

BWahlberg said:
nodak651 said:
We have scored a total of 10 3rd quarter points this year.

Wow... meanwhile UM's scored 55 in the 3rd qtr this year so far.

According to eGriz, it would have been 95 points if the drug seekers would have returned for the beginning of the third quarter.

Ursa Major said:
BWahlberg said:
nodak651 said:

According to eGriz, it would have been 95 points if the drug seekers would have returned for the beginning of the third quarter.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay

BWahlberg said:
Ursa Major said:
BWahlberg said:
nodak651 said:

Drugs are bad mmmmkay
:lol: :lol:

Maybe we need to hoist the Mr. Mackey floating head 5 minutes before the end of halftime.

BWahlberg said:
nodak651 said:

So the team plays BETTER when us a-holes are still tailgating? Well there goes that theory.

rail43boy said:
I'm confused. I thought it counted as a conference game for us?????
It does, big time. Our OOC schedule was completed in our first three games. BW's comment that it was a non-conference game was misleading. Only in the BSC can you have a team that is not in the conference play games that are conference games for the opponents. Trend setter.

rail43boy said:

It's pretty simple, and not a complete shitshow at all. You just have to know whether a game against a non conference member counts as a conference game or whether a game against a conference member counts as a non-conference game or whether a game against a non-member counts as a non-conference game or whether a game against a conference member counts as a conference game or whether a non-game against a non conference member counts as a game or whether a conference against a non-game counts as a member.

CDAGRIZ said:
rail43boy said:

It's pretty simple, and not a complete shitshow at all. You just have to know whether a game against a non conference member counts as a conference game or whether a game against a conference member counts as a non-conference game or whether a game against a non-member counts as a non-conference game or whether a game against a conference member counts as a conference game or whether a non-game against a non conference member counts as a game or whether a conference against a non-game counts as a member.
That helps; I thought it rather strange but this brings it into focus. Pretty normal logic for the BSC.

Back