• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NILand Portal - Lane Kiffin's Views

EverettGriz said:
The AFC is craaaaaaazy good. Hell, the AFC West alone is ridiculous. When Carr to Devante Adams is damn near an afterthought in the division, you know you got something

And Renfrow, Waller and Jacobs and many are picking them last.

UncleRico said:
EverettGriz said:
The AFC is craaaaaaazy good. Hell, the AFC West alone is ridiculous. When Carr to Devante Adams is damn near an afterthought in the division, you know you got something

Anything to say about Griz football and the FCS?

kemajic said:
UncleRico said:
Anything to say about Griz football and the FCS?

y.a. tittle and then the packers and then.... i think you live in the time mentioned in whetherman's post.

UncleRico said:
argh! said:
y.a. tittle and then the packers and then.... i think you live in the time mentioned in whetherman's post.

Griz should be tough. O Line needs some help. Maybe Jerry Kramer?

Big Daddy Liscomb....D line though....Jimmy's nemesis

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I miss the days when you could just be a hypocrite about stuff.

Listen, punk, I’m all for the operation of the free market when it has benefitted me, but I just don’t think it’s fair that the rich programs get the best players. It’s gonna be an all-out bidding war. Not like when Cam Newton turned down six figure sums from several schools to attend Auburn for free. Now get off my lawn.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

UncleRico said:
argh! said:

I read Kramer’s autobiography and there’s an awful story in there about a slippery wooden diving board and a splinter.

alabamagrizzly said:
UncleRico said:

I read Kramer’s autobiography and there’s an awful story in there about a slippery wooden diving board and a splinter.

I think I read that, too. Is it Goodbye Football or something of the like?

Edit: googled it. Farewell to Football. Good read.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I think I read that, too. Is it Goodbye Football or something of the like?

Edit: googled it. Farewell to Football. Good read.

Instant Replay. I was wrong, it wasn’t an autobiography, just a biography. It probably had the same horrific story in it though.

UncleRico said:
argh! said:

Kramer was an athletic 245 lb pulling guard often leading the infamous Packer sweeps. The year Hornung was suspended for gambling, he handled the placekicking. As good and as tough as he was, it's a position that doesn't exist with this offense. NDSU on the other hand could likely figure out how to use his skills.

Back