• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New UM Confidence Pick Game! (Stolen from UNI)

grizpsych said:
:?

cWWag1c.png

I have 3, 7, 4 & 8 left.

I’m going to go:

UC Davis (L) - 8
SUU (L) - 7
Idaho (W) - 3
MSU (W) - 4

#15 Fan said:
#15 Fan said:
Northern Iowa Win 7
Drake Win 11
at Western Illinois Loss 2
Sacramento State Win 8
at Cal Poly Win 4
Portland State Win 9
at North Dakota Win 5
UC Davis Win 6
at Southern Utah Loss 3
at Idaho Win 1
Montana State Win 10

Only two changes:

UC Davis win 1
at Idaho win 6
(just swapped the two)

More changes:

UC Davis loss 3
at Southern Utah win 1

and FTC

What the f--- is this even doing on this thread. We need to analysis are teams shortcomings, determine what is needed to change the outcome, then change it no matter what it takes. oh yah get your asses back in your seats after halftime.

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
grizpsych said:
Is it over?

U1RuCq8.png

It’s not over. Me and uofmman both vaulted up the standings this week. We could still surprise.
Oh fuck, I didn't even realize that. haha

Well, my stay at or near the top was a short one. :oops: :oops: WTF was I thinking picking us to lose to 1-7 SUU on their 4th string QB? :geek:

Biggest dilemma of my life: do I pick the cats to lose as it's the only way I have a chance to win? Or do I give a big FTC and settle for 2nd place?? I just don't know if I could EVER root for the cats...only time I can remember was a playoff game they played against I believe App State where a win guaranteed a home game against the cats. I got real sick that time too....ugh

#15 Fan said:
Biggest dilemma of my life: do I pick the cats to lose as it's the only way I have a chance to win? Or do I give a big FTC and settle for 2nd place?? I just don't know if I could EVER root for the cats...only time I can remember was a playoff game they played against I believe App State where a win guaranteed a home game against the cats. I got real sick that time too....ugh

Ride for the brand & FTC! Be an ABC fan, Anybody But the Cats!

Here is the Final Update for our First Annual Confidence Pick Game. Congrats to ranco, who had the highest number of confidence points. your wrong and # 15 Fan both correctly picked the outcome of 8 games.

K80WTgE.png

Back