• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Griz Prospects?

Dillon said:
Griz til I die said:
Can you give us any sort of hint on who this is?

Nope - A promise is a promise!
Has he signed yet so you can tell us who he is? If not, what time is he signing? Is there somewhere we can go on social media to watch him sign? Give us something.

Dillon said:
Grizfan-24 said:
There is a man, down by the river by the name of Matt Foley who speaks of these things. He speaks in tongues. He informed me that he will reveal, in a fortnight hence, a great bounty for the University of Montana Mens Basketball team. A haul that will stir the ghosts within the great hall that is the Adams Center and those ghosts will give to him a vision in the form of a squeal of a pig from the tummy of a Grizzly bear.

One day away and the blur will become focused! Stay Tuned!

And?

Mavman said:
No Braggs
No Blakney would suck.

Relax. They will sign. This happened recently when Vasquez didn’t sign the day of and everyone was freaking out on this board. Some high schoolers plan celebrations sometimes and with Blakney it might just be your typical admissions deal.

dayday said:
Mavman said:
No Braggs
No Blakney would suck.

Relax. They will sign. This happened recently when Vasquez didn’t sign the day of and everyone was freaking out on this board. Some high schoolers plan celebrations sometimes and with Blakney it might just be your typical admissions deal.

Any idea who the suprise is? We were told we would know today but I don’t see a thing

dayday said:
Mavman said:
No Braggs
No Blakney would suck.

You can only sign one LOI. I am assuming he signed one at Idaho. He will sign simple scholarship papers and not an LOI. The official LOI dates only apply to those signing LOIs. I doubt you will see anything about Blakney’s signing. He may have already signed awhile ago.

GrizBall said:
dayday said:

You can only sign one LOI. I am assuming he signed one at Idaho. He will sign simple scholarship papers and not an LOI. The official LOI dates only apply to those signing LOIs. I doubt you will see anything about Blakney’s signing. He may have already signed awhile ago.

Braggs is official

Back