• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU VS COLORADO or Missouri St VS MONTANA: SEASON OPENERS

Definitely the Griz vs Missouri State is what id go to (assuming thats the meaning behind this post). However I'd be lying if I didn't wish we'd play some MWC schools more often, love to see how we'd stand up vs WYO, USU, Boise etc.

We are playing Missouri state and NDSU is playing Colorado. I mean it's pretty easy to understand. Missouri state had a 4 - 7 won loss last year. I don't know about their team this year but the quality of competition is looking pretty weak if you are trying to get ready for a good season. But on the other hand NDSU who we will play in a week latter will have some quality competition opening week not to mention a big paycheck.
Then we get to play who ? Morehead State and Western Carolina. Some big names and stiff competition to get ready for conference play. I am sure we will be ready.

We are playing Missouri state and NDSU is playing Colorado. I mean it's pretty easy to understand. Missouri state had a 4 - 7 won loss last year. I don't know about their team this year but the quality of competition is looking pretty weak if you are trying to get ready for a good season. But on the other hand NDSU who we will play in a week latter will have some quality competition opening week not to mention a big paycheck.
Then we get to play who ? Morehead State and Western Carolina. Some big names and stiff competition to get ready for conference play. I am sure we will be ready.
The Griz play UND not NDSU.

You are kind of clueless.

Why play and FBS game when we can make more money playing an additional home game? Seems like a pretty obvious choice to me

We play North Dakota not NDSU in Week 2. Morehead State is a Pinoeer school (we SHOULD dominate them) and WCU was a borderline playoff team last season so they should be a good test for us unless they got wrecked by the Portal.

My mistake not ready the schedule correctly ND and I stand corrected for that but the fact is NDSU plays Colorado and who do we play that will be any competition. Some pretty crappy teams and them we expect to play well in conference.

If I read the w/l record of ND 2023 because you are into every little stat that matters to you-better check it. ND is a high quality team. They beat NAU and look who beat the Griz.

Morehead State is anything but stiff competition. Man I watched them play a couple of times last year (they are bout an hour from where I live, and I can't bring myself to go to a Marshall game) and they are terrible.

Back