• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Names you never hear mentioned anymore

Alijah lee.....why is he getting very few snaps running between the tackles. I can’t imagine Eastwood is that much better that he can’t get some reps. Haven’t seen much from lee outside of the long gain he had on a pass from sneed vs CP.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Alijah lee.....why is he getting very few snaps running between the tackles. I can’t imagine Eastwood is that much better that he can’t get some reps. Haven’t seen much from lee outside of the long gain he had on a pass from sneed vs CP.

Agreed. Seems like he gets a few reps and does very well when he gets the chance - just not many chances. I like the way he runs. The upside might be that he's likely to be healthy, and hopefully Calhoun as well, down the stretch.

Go Griz!

SaskGriz said:
GGNez: The Roughriders had a kicker for a while name Luca Congi and the number of fans who yelled nonsense about Lou Cacongi was mind hurting.

As were the number of fans who said Dave Dickerson

Back