• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

My Apologies

If I were a cat fan, I'd be on this board too. BobcatNation is a stifling, dull place where fun goes to die.

montanaguy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
The.Real.2506 said:
They have guys dumber that you PR, and that's a tall order
So I reluctantly agree Bizonville is dumber than this place. Surprising, yes, but maybe it's true. But this statement is where you lost me 2506. I doubt they have a poster dumber than PR.

Here is what they are competing with (off the top of my head):
- Cruzado isn't a good President and people don't like her
- Andersen isn't particularly athletic
- The Cats can't win this year unless they keep Andersen at QB
- Cats won't be good this year without Murray
- Sterk's statline indicates he's not an elite player
- Choate didn't call the timeout in time
- A player bears no responsibility for going to a house party and getting tased by the police the same night as a road game in Flagataff
- I didn't play the game

I'm pretty sure PR is the dumbest poster on either forum, 2506. Prove me wrong.

Although I must say he did get one thing right recently amongst the flurry of idiotic posts when he called me a pussy. Now in this instance he must be referring to the common colloquialism for 'cat', which of course is no mystery over here. I'm proudly a Cat fan. It wouldn't be possible for PR to have meant that in a derogatory way because that would have violated the terms and conditions of the board. We all know PR is a lawyer, and any lawyer worth a grain of salt would be smart enough to know not to make such an openly egregious terms violation. Hard to image PR being that poor of a lawyer, so although it wasn't particularly necessary, I appreciate him identifying me as a Cat fan.

Stop being a pussy.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
I see potential here for an 8 page bump-a rama

I remember the golden age of eGriz when 17 pages was the standard. We’ve all become pedestrian.

kurtismichael said:
montanaguy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
So I reluctantly agree Bizonville is dumber than this place. Surprising, yes, but maybe it's true. But this statement is where you lost me 2506. I doubt they have a poster dumber than PR.

- A player bears no responsibility for going to a house party and getting tased by the police the same night as a road game in Flagataff
- I didn't play the game

Although I must say he did get one thing right recently amongst the flurry of idiotic posts when he called me a pussy. Now in this instance he must be referring to the common colloquialism for 'cat', which of course is no mystery over here. I'm proudly a Cat fan. It wouldn't be possible for PR to have meant that in a derogatory way because that would have violated the terms and conditions of the board. We all know PR is a lawyer, and any lawyer worth a grain of salt would be smart enough to know not to make such an openly egregious terms violation. Hard to image PR being that poor of a lawyer, so although it wasn't particularly necessary, I appreciate him identifying me as a Cat fan.

Stop being a pussy.

I remember the golden age of eGriz when 17 pages was the standard. We’ve all become pedestrian.

Funny how much more people have to say when things aren't going well.

You guys are overthinking this; we have been paid a rare compliment, we should thank mr 2506 and move on, your friend, yogi

kurtismichael said:
Htowngriz said:
kurtismichael said:
montanaguy said:

Very true.
Things aren't going well? It's almost 2020 and things will go extremely well with GrizNation. The past is gone.

The.Real.2506 said:
e-griz does not contain the dumbest fan base in the country. I am sorry to have thought that.

Have been over on Bisonville and they make you guys look like Rhodes Scholars :thumb:

Take that back!

montanaguy said:
kurtismichael said:
Htowngriz said:
kurtismichael said:

Very true.
Things aren't going well? It's almost 2020 and things will go extremely well with GrizNation. The past is gone.

I can't speak for Htowngriz, but when I mentioned the golden age and 17 pages I was referencing 2012ish-2017ish.

kurtismichael said:
montanaguy said:
kurtismichael said:
Htowngriz said:

Very true.

I can't speak for Htowngriz, but when I mentioned the golden age and 17 pages I was referencing 2012ish-2017ish.

Ahh, the famous Pubic Wars. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
kurtismichael said:
montanaguy said:
kurtismichael said:
Very true.

Ahh, the famous Pubic Wars. :thumb:

Yes! I'm glad someone else remembers. An important time in our history.

kurtismichael said:
montanaguy said:
kurtismichael said:
Htowngriz said:

Very true.

Might have mis-interpreted, but I'll await 2506's divination of the true meaning of things.

ABQCat said:
The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
I nominate 2506 for being the dumbest frequent poster on egriz.

- I didn't play the game

PR is obviously a parody account, no real self respecting lawyer could be that dumb.

They (bisonville) have real people that are that stupid, the one with the mullet avatar come to mind

The.Real.2506 said:
ABQCat said:
The.Real.2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
I nominate 2506 for being the dumbest frequent poster on egriz.

- I didn't play the game

PR is obviously a parody account, no real self respecting lawyer could be that dumb.

They (bisonville) have real people that are that stupid, the one with the mullet avatar come to mind
Were you ever offered cubes of butter or other item(s) of value to perform any acts?

montanaguy said:
If I were a cat fan, I'd be on this board too. BobcatNation is a stifling, dull place where fun goes to die.

Where fun goes to die is a trademark of the University of Chicago. Their lawyers will be in touch. It won’t be fun.

Which Egriz posters provide more information and analysis, have more access to coaches, players and parents, and have played more football at a high level than PR?

Which Egriz posters have more insight into the Cat football program than PR?

Grizbeer said:
montanaguy said:

Where fun goes to die is a trademark of the University of Chicago. Their lawyers will be in touch. It won’t be fun.

They shit rigor at the University of Chicago Law School. I remember that quote from when I didn’t apply.

CDAGRIZ said:
They shit rigor at the University of Chicago Law School. I remember that quote from when I didn’t apply.
They may shit rigor, but when I wake up in the morning, I piss excellence.

montanaguy said:
CDAGRIZ said:
ABQCat said:
The.Real.2506 said:

- I didn't play the game

Stop being a pussy.
I'll always be more of a hit-and-run poster over her since generally that's all the time I have available. I will never be able to carry the load of trolling a thread to 17 pages, and I generally only focus my time of trolling Cat threads. Although I'll continue to do what I can to help out (as time permits).

TBH this place is in serious need of the Cats to suffer an epic beatdown for the ages in Fargo, but even with that, there won't be much momentum on here. Winning the Brawl 48-10, quickly raising $18.2M without any financing, and making the semis has really taken the wind out of the sails.

#winning

And you and the sCat fanbase think we should support your team?
Absent your arrogant fans, I would cheer for a Montana team with Montana kids on it. But, then there's you killing that sentiment.

Back