• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Murray State wants to join the Big Sky

Maybe they want in because they might see an opportunity because the BSC might have spots to fill in the future???

OrgonGriz said:
Maybe they want in because they might see an opportunity because the BSC might have spots to fill in the future???

They might want in but two chances and slim left town.

Griz90 said:
. They might be interested but that doesn’t mean the Big Sky is. I’d rather shed a few than add one.
I don’t think the Big Sky would accept them cause I don’t think teams like PSU, UNC and ISU could afford to travel out there. Just too much of a strain on too many teams.

Brother Bear said:
Belmont is joining the MVC, and apparently the MVC also looking to get into Colorado with addition of potential Denver University.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2021/9/24/22691320/conference-realignment-belmont-bruins-ohio-valley-mvc-missouri-valley

Please let them take u n Colorado

Griz til I die said:
Griz90 said:
. They might be interested but that doesn’t mean the Big Sky is. I’d rather shed a few than add one.
I don’t think the Big Sky would accept them cause I don’t think teams like PSU, UNC and ISU could afford to travel out there. Just too much of a strain on too many teams.

I think he needs to clean his ears, it was probably big south or sun belt.

Montanabob said:
Brother Bear said:
Belmont is joining the MVC, and apparently the MVC also looking to get into Colorado with addition of potential Denver University.

https://www.midmajormadness.com/2021/9/24/22691320/conference-realignment-belmont-bruins-ohio-valley-mvc-missouri-valley

Please let them take u n Colorado

Bemont and UD don't offer football. The conference has a separate football conference from all other sports. MVC for all sports except football, and the MVFC for football. Many of the MVFC schools belong to the Summit League for other sports.

Back