• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MT Tech Coach heads to Fresno State

dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
Htowngriz said:
The Target parking lot will make for a GREAT tailgating scene.

And if you run out of beer or brats, Albertsons is right next door! :thumb:

There ya go! Coaching shifts! U of Providence starting football brings ideas of Coach Jack Johnson coming out of retirement, Coach Mark Samson switching from GFH, Coach Tony Arnston, already there, in the mix! Imagine all those guys putting it together! Just off season dreaming.

Wow what a staff! :clap:

And, Coach Lowry resigns at CMR......

RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
And if you run out of beer or brats, Albertsons is right next door! :thumb:

There ya go! Coaching shifts! U of Providence starting football brings ideas of Coach Jack Johnson coming out of retirement, Coach Mark Samson switching from GFH, Coach Tony Arnston, already there, in the mix! Imagine all those guys putting it together! Just off season dreaming.

I saw that. It'll be interesting to see who they hire. It would be nice to see the Rustlers competing for championships again!

dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:

I saw that. It'll be interesting to see who they hire. It would be nice to see the Rustlers competing for championships again!

So...what if Coach Tony Arnston applied for & got the CMR head coach job? His high school alma mater. That results in the repeat dynasties of Helena Capital (CMR) vs Helena High (Bison) rivalry in Great falls instead of Helena? Wow! We'll see who applies.

RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:

So...what if Coach Tony Arnston applied for & got the CMR head coach job? His high school alma mater. That results in the repeat dynasties of Helena Capital (CMR) vs Helena High (Bison) rivalry in Great falls instead of Helena? Wow! We'll see who applies.

Whoa that would be crazy! I don't know if Arnston would leave U of P (especially if a football program is in the works), but he would be a good choice. Central Catholic's coach also resigned today so they're looking, too.

dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:
dirtysoup said:
RABIDAWG said:

Whoa that would be crazy! I don't know if Arnston would leave U of P (especially if a football program is in the works), but he would be a good choice. Central Catholic's coach also resigned today so they're looking, too.

Additionally, coaching pay for high school coaches is just beer money, so, if not teaching (that pay grade sucks too) or working another career, it would be a challenge to bring a college coach into the mix....gotta have a teaching position opened for that to happen.

Back