• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mr Kraft’s happy ending and settling with Kap

Dutch Lane

DONOR
Does NFl weigh in on Mr. Kraft’s recent troubles in order to deflect attention from the Kap settlement? Hasn’t he already suffered enough, he’s looking at 100 hours of community service and a small fine from FL? Looks awful for the brand, I mean a rub and a tug on game day, does anyone realize what that is thought to do to your legs?

Rub and tug the day before game. Rub and bj on game day. Lots of hugs from all the girls both days. The police report is now public.

Mr. Kraft, NFL, Kap settlement, 100 hr community service, small fine, Police report.
What, oh what is the relevance to Griz football and the FCS? I knew there had to be some angle, some thin veneer of relevance, but what could it be? Perhaps the last three items were being dredged up to heap scorn on the Ghost of Griz Football Pkast. No, that couldn't be it. MissoulaRising had a wooden stake put through its heart about a year ago. Kap went to Nevada, FBS.
After an exhaustive search, I found the answer. Kraft is a graduate of Columbia University, an Ivy League School somewhere east of Wibaux. Some, like Bob, would consider Columbia to be the best Ivy League school of them all. Of course, we all know the Ivy League is FCS.
There. Now we know how the FCS permeates all facets of our lives, but we just were unaware of the fact.
Well done, devious Dutch! :thumb: Still, six months and counting until football season, again.

this case isn't about consenting adults doing a business transaction some puritans don't like. it's about human trafficking.

tourist said:
Mr. Kraft, NFL, Kap settlement, 100 hr community service, small fine, Police report.
What, oh what is the relevance to Griz football and the FCS? I knew there had to be some angle, some thin veneer of relevance, but what could it be? Perhaps the last three items were being dredged up to heap scorn on the Ghost of Griz Football Pkast. No, that couldn't be it. MissoulaRising had a wooden stake put through its heart about a year ago. Kap went to Nevada, FBS.
After an exhaustive search, I found the answer. Kraft is a graduate of Columbia University, an Ivy League School somewhere east of Wibaux. Some, like Bob, would consider Columbia to be the best Ivy League school of them all. Of course, we all know the Ivy League is FCS.
There. Now we know how the FCS permeates all facets of our lives, but we just were unaware of the fact.
Well done, devious Dutch! :thumb: Still, six months and counting until football season, again.
And it snowed something like 10 inches plus in Helena (six months is a life sentence) Actually I was first struck by Mr Kraft when Gillette launched its “the best a man can get or be” ad campaign with a bunch of feel good human moments showing guys being really decent to each other and women. Very well done and produced and probably very effective. Then Mr. Kraft steps on his dick and it’s like what a freaking disconnect. I think he should be more concerned for his shareholders then the NFL. Mr. Kraft is a billionaire and yet is a regular at a seedy massage parlor, another weird disconnect.

Mr. Kraft never played in high school because his old man was pushing him to become a rabbi and he spent all his time studying the Torah. However he played on Columbia’s freshman sprint football team. When Mr. Kraft played the weight limit was 150 now it’s something like 180. Really interesting take on football everyone is the same size. More like class c football where the games are wide open and about speed, agility and stamina. Wonder why sprint football isn’t promoted more or never became mainstream. I would think it’s safer then traditional football because of the metrics. Maybe that’s where the sport should start to evolve in order to survive. Limit substitutions maybe make the pace of the game faster to put more of a premium on stamina rather then bulk, play both ways ect, maybe lighter pads and a lighter helemt that can’t be used a weapon make the quarters longer more plays equals more action........It’s starting to snow again motherf*****

Saw that reference to the football team and Rabbinical aspirations from his father. Still, Student Body President. Looks like Rabbi Kraft has turned into crafty ol' Bob. Oi! :lol:
When Kraft, after the Super Bowl win, had the camera and microphone in his face, he had the 'deer in the headlights look.' Babbled, babbled mind you, some forgettable BS, and they quickly moved on the someone else. I think he could be showing signs of early dementia, and now probably needs a nannny and PR spokesman with him, in addition to security, whenever he is in public. I wouldn't doubt his family has already quietly taken, or is taking, steps to keep a leash on him. As long as he can write those checks...

Dutch Lane said:
tourist said:
And it snowed something like 10 inches plus in Helena (six months is a life sentence) Actually I was first struck by Mr Kraft when Gillette launched its “the best a man can get or be” ad campaign with a bunch of feel good human moments showing guys being really decent to each other and women. Very well done and produced and probably very effective. Then Mr. Kraft steps on his dick and it’s like what a freaking disconnect. I think he should be more concerned for his shareholders then the NFL. Mr. Kraft is a billionaire and yet is a regular at a seedy massage parlor, another weird disconnect.

Mr. Kraft never played in high school because his old man was pushing him to become a rabbi and he spent all his time studying the Torah. However he played on Columbia’s freshman sprint football team. When Mr. Kraft played the weight limit was 150 now it’s something like 180. Really interesting take on football everyone is the same size. More like class c football where the games are wide open and about speed, agility and stamina. Wonder why sprint football isn’t promoted more or never became mainstream. I would think it’s safer then traditional football because of the metrics. Maybe that’s where the sport should start to evolve in order to survive. Limit substitutions maybe make the pace of the game faster to put more of a premium on stamina rather then bulk, play both ways ect, maybe lighter pads and a lighter helemt that can’t be used a weapon make the quarters longer more plays equals more action........It’s starting to snow again motherf*****

Kraft played 2 years at Columbia. Played regular frosh football. Then played a year of lightweight football the next year. I was at the Ivy football dinner in NYC, about 10 years ago, when Kraft was honored by Columbia. He's donated a lot of money, including a lot to Columbia. To the school, and to football. Think he made a $5 million donation to football at one point.

One of my friends in law school was an All-American in lightweight football. When he first told me that, I said, in a surprised manner, you were an all-American. He smiled big, and said: "Well, I was all-conference, and there's only one conference of lightweight football, so I must be an All-American." Loved that quote. Scott Asner. His uncle is the actor Ed Asner. I loved going to visit "Uncle Ed". Went on set of Mary Tyler Moore show. Met all of them. Used to stay at Ed's house, and do fun Hollywood things with him. Fun and nice guy. Loved to wrestle with us in his living room.

PlayerRep said:
Kraft played 2 years at Columbia. Played regular frosh football. Then played a year of lightweight football the next year. I was at the Ivy football dinner in NYC, about 10 years ago, when Kraft was honored by Columbia. He's donated a lot of money, including a lot to Columbia. To the school, and to football. Think he made a $5 million donation to football at one point.

wonder how much he's 'donated' to human trafficking enterprises over the years?

You seem stuck on 'human trafficking,' argh! S'matter, your retirement fund heavy into shell companies dealing with human trafficking, and can't find a buyer for your faltering stock? Maybe, if you didn't dwell on the topic publicly, attention would move to other topics, then you stock value would rebound. Methinks you doth protesteth too much. You progressives always got to have something to bitch about.

tourist said:
You seem stuck on 'human trafficking,' argh! S'matter, your retirement fund heavy into shell companies dealing with human trafficking, and can't find a buyer for your faltering stock? Maybe, if you didn't dwell on the topic publicly, attention would move to other topics, then you stock value would rebound. Methinks you doth protesteth too much. You progressives always got to have something to bitch about.

nice gibberish.

Authentic western gibberish? :lol: The term, sounding like ' a broken record' would be applicable, but dated. Records are making a comeback, but...I await your next post, and how you work 'human trafficing' into your narrative.

tourist said:
Authentic western gibberish? :lol: The term, sounding like ' a broken record' would be applicable, but dated. Records are making a comeback, but...I await your next post, and how you work 'human trafficing' into your narrative.

i'm curious as to why you are so up in arms about the simple truth? feeling a little guilty about your trip to thailand?

Give all your money, dedicate all your time and efforts to combat this problem, which it actually is. In other words DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DON'T JUST GIVE IT LIPSERVICE(no pun intended). I NEVER thought you'd be so stuck in a rut(timely weather reference, streets not plowed)that you'd reference the same topic four times in a row. When you tire of this cause, there's man caused global warming(bullshit), gun caused violence(more bullshit), or the Green New Deal(the ultimate in bullshit), among other lefty causes. Perhaps you and your MissoulaRising co-conspirators could revive the anti-Hauck anti-UM football topic. The pain and wounds from your last venture into this topic should be gone by now.

tourist said:
Give all your money, dedicate all your time and efforts to combat this problem, which it actually is. In other words DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, DON'T JUST GIVE IT LIPSERVICE(no pun intended). I NEVER thought you'd be so stuck in a rut(timely weather reference, streets not plowed)that you'd reference the same topic four times in a row. When you tire of this cause, there's man caused global warming(bullshit), gun caused violence(more bullshit), or the Green New Deal(the ultimate in bullshit), among other lefty causes. Perhaps you and your MissoulaRising co-conspirators could revive the anti-Hauck anti-UM football topic. The pain and wounds from your last venture into this topic should be gone by now.

this thread is about that very subject, since that was the focus of the sting that kraft got picked up in, so at least i'm sticking with the thread subject, rather than just mindlessly ranting, as you are doing. moreover, i have actually done something about it, fairly recently, based on some things i saw at a 'business' i go past frequently. and no, i'm not a puritan, to the point that i think stuff like prostitution should be legal. forcing a trafficked person into prostitution, though, should be punishable by a bullet in the head, in my view.

I won't preach at you if you don't preach at me. End rant. "Bullet in the head..." now that isn't the anti-gun left winger I supposed you to be. Here are a few other suggestions to help you along:
I would suggest a .38 revolver, with subsonic frangible rounds, so no brass is left at the scene, no barrel markings traceable to your gun. Less messy this way , only one hole. You may have to get into reloading to get the right combination of bullet and speed. Any round faster than about 750 ft/sec will create a sonic boom, giving away your position. Threaded barrel for a suppressor. Nothing retail, gun show or private sale only. Cash only, no checks(don't pull a Jussie Smollett). Happy hunting. :lol:

argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

"Lisa Goldblatt Grace, the executive director and co-founder of My Life My Choice, a Boston-based group dedicated to empowering the victims of human trafficking and child sexual exploitation, speaks about Kraft’s $100,000 gift to the organization in 2015."

PlayerRep said:
argh! said:
PlayerRep said:

"Lisa Goldblatt Grace, the executive director and co-founder of My Life My Choice, a Boston-based group dedicated to empowering the victims of human trafficking and child sexual exploitation, speaks about Kraft’s $100,000 gift to the organization in 2015."

well, then, i guess it is all ok now?

I think that was just some kind of weird alms that he thought would absolve him. Just so damn dysfunctional he drives his Bentley to the strip mall for a $59 old fashion. I think tourist hit it on the head all that sprint football Mr. Kraft played has caught up with him and he has developed cte/dementia. Whole thing is sad.

Back