• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MOST....

Not sure if anyone else noticed but the latest Missoulian article about the team did not include Hunter Clarke as part of the freshman class. Anyone heard anything in regard to whether or not he is on the team?

Grizrunr said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the latest Missoulian article about the team did not include Hunter Clarke as part of the freshman class. Anyone heard anything in regard to whether or not he is on the team?

My question too. He's supposed to be a great shooter. Pandemic travel problems?

citay said:
Grizrunr said:

He is still on the goGriz.com roster. His individual photo and bio is there, but not in the team photo. The same for Peter Jones.

maroonandsilver said:
citay said:

He is still on the goGriz.com roster. His individual photo and bio is there, but not in the team photo. The same for Peter Jones.

Also not in the latest round of practice pictures. Not saying that means anything but gogriz just posted a bunch of practice pics and he’s not in one of them so not sure what is going on.

dayday said:
maroonandsilver said:

Also not in the latest round of practice pictures. Not saying that means anything but gogriz just posted a bunch of practice pics and he’s not in one of them so not sure what is going on. Gogriz is not reliable for a current roster.

dayday said:
dayday said:
Also not in the latest round of practice pictures. Not saying that means anything but gogriz just posted a bunch of practice pics and he’s not in one of them so not sure what is going on. Gogriz is not reliable for a current roster.

Reliable or not, Dylan Holst is no longer listed on the GoGriz roster.

citay said:
Great group picture up on GogGriz:
https://gogriz.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
Missing Hunter Clarke and Peter Jones.

In an effort to stir up some interest on this board, I'd like to start a "Most" thread. Which can be whatever you want it to be:
--Most intriguing freshman;
--Most improved player;
--Most valuable player.

But here's my first entry: Most Mysterious Player.

This for me would be Freddy Brown. After putting up eye-popping numbers--28.7 ppg, 8.4 rebounds, 5.4 assists and 2.4 steals--as a senior in one of Seattle's most competitive high school leagues, he's languished for two years in our program, becoming a forgotten man. Is he ready for a breakout year? Will he redeem his vaunted three-point shooting reputation that arrived in tandem with his legendary grandpa's name? Sure looks from the pix that he's added strength since he arrival here.

Similar thinking on Freddy. Still formulating on the above categories you posed.

maroonandsilver said:

Reliable or not, Dylan Holst is no longer listed on the GoGriz roster.

did he actually every make it on the official roster? I never saw him...

dayday said:
dayday said:

Hunter Clarke remains on our "One Most Wanted" list.

citay said:

Hunter Clarke remains on our "One Most Wanted" list.

In addition to Bannan, Beasley and Whitney, freshman Hunter Clarke is currently in Australia, where he stayed for the early part of his recovery from an injury. He is expected to join the Grizzlies in Missoula by the end of the month.

https://gogriz.com/news/2020/11/6/mens-basketball-montana-freshmen-eager-to-make-immediate-impact.aspx

Back