• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana.....

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
Hey, nice job signing out and back in! You're learning how these compooters work!

Didn't we see your picture on TV holding a BLM banner in Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle?

Not that big a fan of the Bureau of Land Management, actually.

Although I will say I do love me some Capitol Hill, and if the sign I carry gets me some free ridiculously good chicken and waffles at the Skillet, well shit, I'd tattoo it on my chest.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:
Hey, nice job signing out and back in! You're learning how these compooters work!

Didn't we see your picture on TV holding a BLM banner in Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle?

You’re literally the only one who brings this stuff up. I’m going to start a rally right in front of your house at the Del Webb retirement community in Glendale. We’re going to defund the security guard and kneel for the anthem before we all start making out with each other and switching genders to be better at youth sports. And we’re staying there for months, in tents, and you will not be able to do anything about it. #DWGAZ

CDAGRIZ said:
hunt-ducks said:

You’re literally the only one who brings this stuff up. I’m going to start a rally right in front of your house at the Del Webb retirement community in Glendale. We’re going to defund the security guard and kneel for the anthem before we all start making out with each other and switching genders to be better at youth sports. And we’re staying there for months, in tents, and you will not be able to do anything about it. #DWGAZ

:lol: :lol:

defund the security guard. That slayed me. :lol:

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

God, doesn't your hand get sore slapping your boyfriend's back every time makes an ignorant post? You are easily amused, huh dude? Either that, or desperate for attention.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You're a woke snowflake, why don't you admit it? Montana doesn't like your kind.

Update on #DWGAZ: We're fully set up. A couple of the fellas brought some rocks to throw at people and most of us have dyed our hair purple or pink. One guy is giving out free ACAB tattoos and I just got my nipples pierced. We were trying to educate a group of senior citizens and one of these bigots slightly misgendered my friend, Kelly. He quickly apologized, but we still lit him on fire in the name of equality and introduced his single adult daughter to a group of mumble rappers. So, things are going pretty well. This is now our community. Ice cream social at the main club house at 4:00pm if anyone is interested.

CDAGRIZ said:
Update on #DWGAZ: We're fully set up. A couple of the fellas brought some rocks to throw at people and most of us have dyed our hair purple or pink. One guy is giving out free ACAB tattoos and I just got my nipples pierced. We were trying to educate a group of senior citizens and one of these bigots slightly misgendered my friend, Kelly. He quickly apologized, but we still lit him on fire in the name of equality and introduced his single adult daughter to a group of mumble rappers. So, things are going pretty well. This is now our community. Ice cream social at the main club house at 4:00pm if anyone is interested.

Nipples pierced? I surely do hope it was with used Covid Vaccine Syringe needles.

Wait a minute. Playerep got banned? Does anyone have a link to that thread? This was a wet dream of mine and I missed it.

I've never seen a PR post which rose, or descended, to the level of banning. Besides, if it did happen, the offending post would be taken down. Think AG1.

grizpsych said:
Wait a minute. Playerep got banned? Does anyone have a link to that thread? This was a wet dream of mine and I missed it.

Didn’t know he got baned. I just thought he quit Montana sports cus he was so livid how Haslem flushed the Lady Griz B Ball program down the toilet while ostracizing all Native Americans with the hiring of the Oregon St assistant.

alabamagrizzly said:
grizpsych said:

Didn’t know he got baned. I just thought he quit Montana sports cus he was so livid how Haslem flushed the Lady Griz B Ball program down the toilet while ostracizing all Native Americans with the hiring of the Oregon St assistant.

This is the link to the “Haslem Massacre”
https://egriz.com/grizboard/viewtopic.php?t=86412

CDAGRIZ said:

POTY.

Hands down.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

POTY.

Hands down.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

You’re not the stupidest person on the planet but you sure better hope he doesn’t die.

hunt-ducks said:
EverettGriz said:

You're a woke snowflake, why don't you admit it? Montana doesn't like your kind.
I've skied a lot of snowflakes. And every one of them contributed more to the Treasure State than you could ever hope to.

SaskGriz said:
hunt-ducks said:
I've skied a lot of snowflakes. And every one of them contributed more to the Treasure State than you could ever hope to.

Funny stuff. I've paid more Montana taxes than you have made, wearing your badge at the counter

Back