• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs. Saint Francis on Altitude 2 outside Montana

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
mcg said:
PDXGrizzly said:
When I checked, no live streaming option is yet available...

Article also says game is available on Altitude 2 on Comcast cable packages........hmmmmmm...hopefully this is true.

I checked my Comcast channel listing for the Seattle area and did not get CET. From what I can tell, it is only available around the Denver area...but I didn't look too hard when my area wasn't covered either.

I'm rolling the dice and going with GoGriz for video.
Pub 85
12859 NE 85th St
Kirkland, WA 98033
b/t N 131st Ave & N 128th Ave
Yes, I need to support this place, as it isn't very far from where I live.

Go Griz - All Access is now showing live streaming for the game!

I hope they have the bugs worked out from last year All Access stream - can't get much worse. I'm still going to see if Buffalo Wild Wings in Mt Prospect, IL (Randhurst) will get the game. If they can I'll report in case someone wants to join me there.

GO GRIZ!!

grizeyes said:
Go Griz - All Access is now showing live streaming for the game!

I hope they have the bugs worked out from last year All Access stream - can't get much worse. I'm still going to see if Buffalo Wild Wings in Mt Prospect, IL (Randhurst) will get the game. If they can I'll report in case someone wants to join me there.

GO GRIZ!!

Fifty or so years ago, when I was a kid, going to Randhurst was about the coolest (literally in the summer) possible thing.

PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
mcg said:
Article also says game is available on Altitude 2 on Comcast cable packages........hmmmmmm...hopefully this is true.

I checked my Comcast channel listing for the Seattle area and did not get CET. From what I can tell, it is only available around the Denver area...but I didn't look too hard when my area wasn't covered either.

Pub 85
12859 NE 85th St
Kirkland, WA 98033
Please do! Lots of eGriz folks there for the games. Only downside is EverettGriz tends to lobby others to buy him booze. #bottomlesspit

Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:

Pub 85
12859 NE 85th St
Kirkland, WA 98033
Please do! Lots of eGriz folks there for the games. Only downside is EverettGriz tends to lobby others to buy him booze. #bottomlesspit

What's this "downside" of which you speak?

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
PhxGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Pub 85
12859 NE 85th St
Kirkland, WA 98033

What's this "downside" of which you speak?
You make a convincing argument my friend! :thumb:

Hey. DirecT has the live game posted now on channel 681-1. Set your recordings.

Also, did you know that since they were bought out by that phone company, it's easy to record the games and keep forever?

grizpsych said:

Also, did you know that since they were bought out by that phone company, it's easy to record the games and keep forever?

Thanks for the update. I guess I can stop checking the online channel guide every 23 minutes now...

Grizlaw said:
grizpsych said:

Thanks for the update. I guess I can stop checking the online channel guide every 23 minutes now...

God i know. Felt like a crack addict looking for his fix, maybe I have a problem, I better go to Schick Shadle

RayWill said:
Grizlaw said:
grizpsych said:

God i know. Felt like a crack addict looking for his fix, maybe I have a problem, I better go to Schick Shadle

Schick Shadle. Always Schick Shadle!

Game is officially listed on 681-1 in the San Antonio area now!

Of course, I'll be in Lubbock watching the Texas Tech game, so won't be able to watch it live, anyway.

Re-posting this message here..... because.

I will have to try my luck watching the Griz game on GoGriz.com. They have a couple of options, 24 pass for 6.95 and one month for 9.95. The year thing..... not really an option for me.

Anyway, my question is dealing with the one month deal. Does anyone know how many games will be broadcast, video, on GoGriz.com this month. If only two games were it would be worth the money. I know, $3 what the heck? But that is 3/5 of a Whopper meal deal.

A quick look at the schedule..... the Northern Iowa game looks like it is on some form of ESPN? Not sure about this one. And the Cal Poly game is on ROOT Sports, so that is a big NO.

So only 3 game this month. Cal Poly is a no go and I am not sure about the Northern Iowa game. Any help would be appreciated. :?:

Rob

IdahoGrizFan said:

I will have to try my luck watching the Griz game on GoGriz.com. They have a couple of options, 24 pass for 6.95 and one month for 9.95. The year thing..... not really an option for me.

Anyway, my question is dealing with the one month deal. Does anyone know how many games will be broadcast, video, on GoGriz.com this month. If only two games were it would be worth the money. I know, $3 what the heck? But that is 3/5 of a Whopper meal deal.

A quick look at the schedule..... the Northern Iowa game looks like it is on some form of ESPN? Not sure about this one. And the Cal Poly game is on ROOT Sports, so that is a big NO.

So only 3 game this month. Cal Poly is a no go and I am not sure about the Northern Iowa game. Any help would be appreciated. :?:

Rob

Northern will not be on GoGriz only game this month is St Francis. Three games in Oct will be on GoGriz according to the info I received yesterday from an inquiry,
Southern Utah, Mississippi Valley State, Sac St. Outside of MT this will be the only way to watch these games.

However the monthly fee also gets you access to several player interviews, post game press conferences and the coaches show (will will also be on ROOT weekly this year).

Almost every year they screw up the first game that streams on gogriz.com - with missing video, audio, or sometimes both. Every time it happens, I ask for my money back. To their credit, they have always honored my request with a refund for that month.

So I think gogriz.com is worth it because you have a pretty good chance of seeing the 2nd half of each game and getting that $9.95 back afterwards. :)

IdahoGrizFan said:

Rob

I have little doubt that the No Iowa game will be on ESPN3, so streaming will be available for that. It will also likely be available on GamePlan and available to order or see at a sports bar. The Root games will all be available on Comcast, Dish and Direct, although you may have to pay for the monthly sports package.

Go Griz Streaming S***s

I can't get online tonight. This is 3 yrs in a row. I paid for a 24 hr subscription. Montana has major, major problems with out of staters and Go Griz.

UMcheer2000 said:
Any viewing sites in Portland OR/Vancouver WA?

There's a place on Hawthorne, Or is it in Lake Oswego?

I called Claudias on Hawthorne in Portland and they did SAY they will be streaming it today.

Back