• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs JMU on Friday ESPN2

Mousegriz said:
Cuervohola said:
I don't go to bars, but maybe I didn't burn all the free trials to these yet...

https://flixed.io/espn2-without-cable/

How about a friend relative neighbor that have entered the 21st century? Sure hope you're able to clear this major hurdle!!

NOPE... There would be less interruptions and noise if I went to a Bar... I can't watch a game if people's kids are screaming or if people that aren't interested in the game or sports at all are talking within earshot. I will pull my hair out.

Yes, sadly my 3 siblings have no interest in FB.

I have drove my car to a friends house and took a bus back home in the past to make sure it looked like I wasn't home when a big game was on. Blinds down, nobody home.

I'll just pay for Sling if that's the last ditch option.

Fubo was a good free option for me for the Brawl. I ended up keeping it because I figured something like this would happen. They carry all ESPN except +. I'll cancel if the Griz ever lose. Opps, did I say that?

daGrizJ said:
Fubo was a good free option for me for the Brawl. I ended up keeping it because I figured something like this would happen. They carry all ESPN except +. I'll cancel if the Griz ever lose. Opps, did I say that?

I got Sling before the UW game and have also kept it. Sling is only $35 a month so I figure it's worth keeping year round.

You have to have to have WATCH ESPN to get this game online--legally. Watch ESPN comes free with many cable/satellite packages. Just use our login credentials for your provider and it should grant you access.

Edit: Looks like you can do the FUBO free trial for this too. Make sure to pick their premium (most expensive) package to preview. Here is a link to a helpful guide.

https://www.groundedreason.com/watch-espn-online-without-cable/

Mousegriz said:
Cuervohola said:

How about a friend relative neighbor that have entered the 21st century? Sure hope you're able to clear this major hurdle!!

:lol: :clap: Reply of the Year. :thumb:

Maybe part of the TV is ESPN not going to Missoula for Gameday. Chose the Griz for Friday night twice and solo TV game. I’m not complaining…I have access to ESPN2…

Hope to see more of this Friday night

griz-jmu1.jpg

Yukon said:
YouTube TV also has a free trial.

Yeah, if Charter didn't charge an extra $30 or something for completely made up fees, it wouldn't be an issue. They charge through the roof as it is for internet, adding Cable would only be $11 more without the fees.

Cuervohola said:

Can you go to a bar and drink sasparilla? :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:

Why, I could back in the day, Sonny... I'd walk uphill 2 miles to see Johnny the Soda Jerk you see, a Teenager about 4 years older than me you see, He would make the Sasparilla for me and turn on the old radio to listen to the game. He said "When you get old enough and run into enough Whores, you'll need the Sasparilla for the VD, you see"... "Now walk uphill back home and tell your Sister I said it hurts when I pee you see".

Cuervohola said:
AZGrizFan said:

Why, I could back in the day, Sonny... I'd walk uphill 2 miles to see Johnny the Soda Jerk you see, a Teenager about 4 years older than me you see, He would make the Sasparilla for me and turn on the old radio to listen to the game. He said "When you get old enough and run into enough Whores, you'll need the Sasparilla for the VD, you see"... "Now walk uphill back home and tell your Sister I said it hurts when I pee you see".

Exactly. Relive those memories, gramps and slip into a corner booth at a local pub with a TV.

Cuervohola said:
AZGrizFan said:

🤣 I just read that with a Jimmy Stewart accent in my head.

AZGrizFan said:
Cuervohola said:

Exactly. Relive those memories, gramps and slip into a corner booth at a local pub with a TV.

Can't do it. I drink 3 Beers, look down and there's 12 bottles.

Da Boyz Mom said:
Cuervohola said:

🤣 I just read that with a Jimmy Stewart accent in my head.

Good. That's how I wrote it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZj8noY0fo

AllWeatherFan said:
Spanky, did you get a Roku yet?

No, I cancelled ESPN+. I have Spectrum with ESPN2 so I am looking forward to watching the Griz chalk up another win.

Back