• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mods: These trolls are goofing up egriz

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthoopsfan

Many besides me have complained. I know Payton got rid of some of them already.

For the sake of having a better place to post, and way less stupid stuff, please get ride of GrizProtocol, RoseyMustGo and BigGameBobby. I would get rid of CatRBack too. They just troll and post the same stuff over and over. How many Fire Bobby threads do we need? Protocol is now posting in the Basketball section. I'm sure those calm souls don't want him over there.

If any of these jokers are posting from the Phoenix area, it's probably Steve Dill. I don't know if Alpha is still around, but I thought the Intuitive guy was probably him.

Can you get rid of AZGrizFan too? Just kidding. That's a joke. I like him and his posts. He's no pushover either. He's more positively than he likes to admit.

Any others? Anyone else have suggestions?

Thanks.

mthoopsfan said:

For the sake of having a better place to post, and way less stupid stuff, please get ride of GrizProtocol, RoseyMustGo and BigGameBobby. I would get rid of CatRBack too. They just troll and post the same stuff over and over. How many Fire Bobby threads do we need? Protocol is now posting in the Basketball section. I'm sure those calm souls don't want him over there.

If any of these jokers are posting from the Phoenix area, it's probably Steve Dill. I don't know if Alpha is still around, but I thought the Intuitive guy was probably him.

Can you get rid of AZGrizFan too? Just kidding. That's a joke. I like him and his posts. He's no pushover either. He's more positively than he likes to admit.

Thanks.

Ummmmm.....

Oh yeah, censorship is the answer!!! Echo chambers are COOL.

Bobby is my hero! Bobby is my hero! Bobby is my hero! Bobby is my hero! Bobby is my hero!

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:

Thanks.

Ummmmm.....

Yeaaaahhhh

I have an idea… is that guy PR still around ? I heard he should probably exit the premises… but I also heard he’s played the game. Maybe he’s knowledgeable, he just doesn’t show it.

mthoopsfan said:

Thanks.
[/quot

You're a joke. There are at least 25 posters who call you sh*t daily. You are the most condescending, name dropping, piece of scat on this board. You can't take the heat, so you resort to whining about banning posters. Get some help. Go away. Nobody except your buddy Kem supports your B.S. on here. Go away.

Anybody that disagrees with me should go.

Anybody who uses the phrase “bad fan” should go.

Anybody who uses the phrase “never played the game” should go.

Anybody who talks about all the players they know should go.

Any Bobcat fan, past or present, should go.

Ideally we’ll have about 3 people talking here, and they all agree with each other. Sounds like the ideal message board. We need conformity!

mthoopsfan said:

Thanks.
[/quot

You're a joke. There are at least 25 posters who call your sh*t daily. You are the most condescending, name dropping, piece of scat on this board. You can't take the heat, so you resort to whining about banning posters. Get some help This is a board to discuss Grizzly athletics, not to fellate the coaching staff.. Go away. Nobody except your buddy Kem supports your B.S. on here. The rest of us actually like to discuss Griz athletics. Go away. We won't miss you.

mthoopsfan said:

Thanks.

You're a joke. There are at least 25 posters who call your sh*t daily. You are the most condescending, name dropping, piece of scat on this board. You can't take the heat, so you resort to whining about banning posters. Get some help This is a board to discuss Grizzly athletics, not to fellate the coaching staff.. Go away. Nobody except your buddy Kem supports your B.S. on here. The rest of us actually like to discuss Griz athletics. Go away. We won't miss you.

Thank you. All of you humans - thank you. I stopped posting a week before the game - didn't like what I was reading on my end. For a guy who says he's not a troll I sure read like one. I came over here years ago because I wanted to know more about this team - the kids & the coaching schemes. Now years later you can just stream the games & see for yourself, yet here I was acting like a fool. No more, with the exception of calling out this Dbag.

mthoopsfan said:

Thanks.
Moderators just need to moderate the Trolls, pretty easy to see who those are.

PTGrizzly said:

Ideally we’ll have about 3 people talking here, and they all agree with each other. Sounds like the ideal message board. We need conformity!

None of those trolls are in the category. We shall see if anyone else agrees with me.

I like people who don't agree with me, because I can cut them to shreds. Some of what you say is stupid, and I challenge you. And then, you start crying like a baby.

Bear Spray said:
Thank you. All of you humans - thank you. I stopped posting a week before the game - didn't like what I was reading on my end. For a guy who says he's not a troll I sure read like one. I came over here years ago because I wanted to know more about this team - the kids & the coaching schemes. Now years later you can just stream the games & see for yourself, yet here I was acting like a fool. No more, with the exception of calling out this Dbag.

And note that you and many other Cat and other conference school posters, were not on my list. I light the comments and humor from you and other regulars.

mthoopsfan said:
PTGrizzly said:

None of those trolls are in the category. We shall see if anyone else agrees with me.

I like people who don't agree with me, because I can cut them to shreds. Some of what you say is stupid, and I challenge you. And then, you start crying like a baby.

You message on this board like you just did 20 push ups in a row for the first time in ten years and want to exercise your “strength” on your fellow posters. You need to chill, like a lot a bit. This is some weird energy. Put your shirt back on.

This is some white Goodman posting.

The cat trolls are definitely annoying. The main reason I hate when the griz lose to the bobshats... we get to hear their dumbass shit until we beat them again... they're so obsessed with the griz it's not funny. I know damn well Griz fans don't fucking bombard them and say dumbass shit all year long until we lose to them. They're extremely pathetic beings. I really hope their home life's are okay and they don't have families.

I completely forgot about the foe button!

In spite (or because of how well "some" are able to coherently piece many disjointed thoughts together in a single post) this is a good fan forum. I personally hate emojis in the body of a post but that's just a writer's style and preference.

There's a great deal of passion on this site and again, I forgot about the foe button. My home state's educational system is so fukked up it's embarrassing looking back on it at my age. Such a waste of money but there I go again. Shut half the damn k-12 school districts, turn the four nonflagship schools into junior colleges and expand the offerings in the two flagship schools.

And kick most of the faculty (or chat room posters) with no affiliation to either school out of these chat rooms. They don't have a dog in this fight, so tell them to STFU. They don't belong.

CatsRback said:
mthoopsfan said:

You message on this board like you just did 20 push ups in a row for the first time in ten years and want to exercise your “strength” on your fellow posters. You need to chill, like a lot a bit. This is some weird energy. Put your shirt back on.

You are new. I have pretty much run this board for a couple decades, when I wanted to. See ya.

mthoopsfan said:
CatsRback said:

You are new. I have pretty much run this board for a couple decades, when I wanted to. See ya.

Weird. Why isn’t your name in green? You are the back-up talking crap when the starters go out of bounds. Check yourself.

mthoopsfan said:
CatsRback said:

Your profile says you've only been a registered user since Nov. 29, 2021. Just pointing that out, I don't want in on this party.

I am happy and agree 100% with the timeouts that Payton passed out recently to some trolls. They were pretty awful and only here for drama and zero football discussion. You could easily add BigGameBobby to that list.

I’m not a huge fan of a couple others but at least they will try to talk some football here and there, even if they are a bit of a douchenozzle while doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back