• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McDowell to McNeese State

Enough with the bad advice. I’m sure Bobby and the other Griz coaches gave him perfectly good advice when he informed them of his intentions to enter the portal. Perfectly good advice he choose not to take.
Coaches advice isn't taken as much as family's advice. I'm sure they fed him all sorts of crap that he could make lots of money somewhere else and the Twitter agents had him convinced too. Plus the interview obviously didn't go that well. Maybe McDowell will have a "tell all" TV show. 😂

preview-402914-i3he66EtyQSLPiGV-large.jpg

This board is hysterically pathetic at times. Once Cliff entered the portal, after demanding the starter role guarantee, Bobby never considered taking him back for even a Sunset Strip second. I hear he snorted Cheerios and milk during breakfast reading posts advising he should take him back "for the good of the team". This place has more worthless gossip than a junior high slumber party. Keep it up, sisters!

This board is hysterically pathetic at times. Once Cliff entered the portal, after demanding the starter role guarantee, Bobby never considered taking him back for even a Sunset Strip second. I hear he snorted Cheerios and milk during breakfast reading posts advising he should take him back "for the good of the team". This place has more worthless gossip than a junior high slumber party. Keep it up, sisters!
I mean seriously though, why else would Bobby read eGriz except for some early morning comedy.

McNeese was 0-10 last season. They play Weber St and Texas AM next fall.

My McNeese from at Flathead, who played o-line several years ago, said: “Huge pick up for McNeese!” - GEAUX POKES!”
Partially true. They went 1-10 with the help of Northwestern's
forfeit, following the murder of one of their players.

McDowell never faced Weber State last year. The first six weeks for Weber State are interesting, starting out at Washington, hosting Portland State, goes to Lamar, and Northwestern, then hosts McNeese State(three Southland Conf. teams) and, then comes to WGS and da Griz this fall.

We WILL get to see McDowell by comparison, assuming he can out play the Cowboys starter from last year, Glantz(who also ducked into the Portal, and ended up back in Lake Charles).

Last edited:
Back