• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MBBALL Malik Moore Commits!

I'm excited to see the GRIZ land a bigger guard. Now the question is, will he actually be used as a guard? Or will he be too often matched up against true SF/3s?

Malik, Money, and Nap all seeing time at 2 will be nice. If we go big, Money, Malik, Nap at 1,2,3. If we go small, Henderson, Money, Malik, Nap at 1 to 4.

Malik gives the GRIZ a lot of versatility and options. Nice pick up.

If you’re starting in the WCC with significant stats, then I’d say you have a good shot at being a difference maker at the Big Sky level.
Not necessarily. That team had some great players, so it is unlikely he got much attention on the scout. Houston Mallette is a borderline NBA player and just committed to Alabama. Michael Ajayi just committed to Gonzaga and 7'0 Jevon Porter (younger brother of Michael Porter, Jr) is one of the best remaining players in the portal.

8.8 ppg on 40FG% with that line-up can mean a few things. I just haven't seen enough to say either way. His FT and 3PG% suggests he has a chance.

Not necessarily. That team had some great players, so it is unlikely he got much attention on the scout. Houston Mallette is a borderline NBA player and just committed to Alabama. Michael Ajayi just committed to Gonzaga and 7'0 Jevon Porter (younger brother of Michael Porter, Jr) is one of the best remaining players in the portal.

8.8 ppg on 40FG% with that line-up can mean a few things. I just haven't seen enough to say either way. His FT and 3PG% suggests he has a chance.
Well with that much talent, one would think they’d be a lot better team. Perhaps they had poor coaching. Maybe Decuire can get more out of the kid than what Pepperdine did

Latest posts

Back