• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LULAY LOOKING GOOD IN THE SPRING

Dismantled the Griz program that is one hell of a claim. If my memory serve they just added 4000 more seats to Washionton Grizzly stadium that dosen't sound like a program that got Dismantled.

Let us take a quick look at the facts here going into the season last years record 11-3 griz 7-6 cats. Both teams have a share of the conference title. Griz play last part of season missing at least 50% of the defense and still go further in the playoffs than the cats do. Still end up ranked in the top ten and are still considered by every 1-AA a very seroious NC contender for this season. That does not sound like a "dismantled" program.

As for the "second rate" coach comment look who is talking with that overblown windbag you guys have down there. Kramer is reject and that is why he keeps having to go to reject schools like EWU and MSU. He shouldn't have even been allowed on the same feild as Grizzly coaches. Now you are calling Hauk a "second rate" coach please he is a young coach but is widely considered one of the best recruiters in all of college football and if you have talent on the feild then you can win.

OH, and if you thought last years QBs were so great wait tell you see this years set. At this time last year young Mr. Ochs was considered a "Heisman" candiate and Disney is one of the top QBs that has come out of the JC ranks in a very long time. I want you to whatch these guys so that you will realize that Travis Lulay was a fluke and when compared to real QBs like Ochs or Disney Lulay is just isn't in the same leauge. Well, I could sit here and tell you the fact all day but you aren't intellgent enough to understand them anyway. I just don't want you to be to shock this November when this "dismantled" Griz program goes out in to the hay feild you call a stadium and precieds to kick your asses just like they always do.

Good point FLGRIZ, if MSU could have either of our QB's, Lulay wouldn't even even be able to see onto the playing field because he'd be working concessions.

Hey FLGriz - try using spell-checker... it does wonders. And you're sounding a bit nervous about the up-coming season - what's up with that? I'm sure the new coach is a great recruiter, but why hasn't he ever been moved up? I'm betting you guys got yourself a good recruiter, but a dud as a head coach. Don't worry though, you should have enought talent to still put up a winning season. Don't expect to make the playoffs though, the BSC is just going to be too tough for the Griz to handle this year - and those are the cold, hard facts. As for Lulay, I think we'll just stick with him and see how he does. You can keep you're concussion-prone and unproven gem QB's. Look for another ass-kickin come November!!!!!

Two things...

1. Why the hell is a guy named HORNET an MSU fan? That is ridiculous in and of itself.

2. I hate to tell you guys, but Lulay, Ochs and Disney are all good, but the best QB in this conference this year and next will be Ryan Leadingham, a real HORNET. He has thrown for 5,537 yards in first two years as a freshman and sophomore with a 57% completion rate, which ranks him #5 all time with 11 other D1AA QBs to throw for over 10,000 yards. He already has the school record for most completions, attempts and yardage and needs just 3 TDs to hold that record. Lindys has tabbed him as the BSC Offensive Player of the Year. The guy is 6'3, 207 lbs and runs well. I saw him yesterday and he looked like mid-season form and we have incredible receivers...literally a list of guys, plus four running backs who are amazing. Sac State has re-tooled and is going bear hunting this year. I expect a battle between the Griz and Hornets like no other this year. May we both kill the Bobcats...we really want them after the last second loss last year.

HHD:
Nice Avatar, the only thing your media guide is missing is the photo of your lineman spraying themselves with PAM, I think the Missoulian might have a copy. The retooling wouldn't include switching from PAM to Crisco would it? :D

The retooling wouldn't include switching from PAM to Crisco would it?

Perhaps - we aren't saying. However, our new, smarter coaching staff will be teaching them to put it on in the locker room, rather than in front of 23,000 Griz fans!!! :oops:

:cry: To bad so sad about flykitties' quaterback, Opie Blewlay who had such a bad day. Cry me a river and don't forget to tell us how its not fair, or not bad or whatever it was your former coach Earl used to say.

Back