• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LULAY LOOKING GOOD IN THE SPRING

HORNET

~ Original Message ~
LULAY IS LOOKING GOOD THIS SPRING. THIS SPELLS TROUBLE FOR THE SHITTY grizzlies WHOSE WHOLE PROGRAM IS GOING DOWN THE SHITTER.

~ Moderator's Edit ~
LULAY IS LOOKING GOOD in his SPRING dress.
THIS SPELLS TROUBLE FOR Kramer WHOSE WHOLE team IS GOING to pork him in THE SHITTER.

There, much better. Don't you all agree? :wink:

Clean up your language young man.
It is not acceptable.
By the way, the Griz were conference champs in

I don't see this as incredibly relevant, but Sentinel QB Casey Cordial signed a letter of intent to play for the Bobcats last week. And not that I take much beleif in it, but they told him that the back up spot was wide open, and just because the job is Lulay's now, doesn't mean it will be at the end of the season.
Just sounds like something Kramer fed him to get him to sign and get a little bit of depth, but either way...

Yes, Lulay is looking good, well at least as good as any quarterback who has to squat to pee... err I mean take the snap.

“Lulay looking good this spring,”
Is the name of this thread.
Cats claim dominance,
say the Griz are dead.

That November twenty third,
The one hundred and second meeting.
The Griz went down,
Though I’d hardly call it a beating.

Seven to ten,
was blazon in light,
the Griz hung their head,
What a terrible sight.

2002 Co-champs,
of that we ‘re not proud.
Yet a whisper of it,
Puts a Cat in the clouds.

You see there Hornet,
You did win the game.
But this pride that you feel,
Can’t cover your shame.

The cats are not “winners”
Despite any score.
In the eyes of the Griz,
You’re still our whore.

You have one year to gloat,
I’ll at least give you that.
But next year you know,
You’re the Big Sky doormat.

Yep, it's the return of the cheesy yet somewhat moving n-zonecrayz poems. :wink:

Good edit Jim, Im sure deep down that is what he really wanted to say.

lougroza said:
Clean up your language young man.
It is not acceptable.
By the way, the Griz were conference champs in

I like your style lougroza 8) . Let me just piggy back on what you said...

conferance champs in 1993, 1994, 1995 (and National Champs), 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 (National Champs), 2002.

Any bets for 2003? You know it, mad for it, :fist: 0X !

Very poetic nZone. In light of your abilities I must deam you poet laureate of the Griz.
On another note, Hornette, how did 8th grade graduation go? We eGriz posters are proud that could stop wacking you pee pee long enough to make you post on eGriz. Just hope you wipe the keyboard down before your mommy needs to use her computer.
Ahh. I suppose all these posts belong in the Trash talk forum. But we can't fault Hornette for not knowing the difference. He has had to deal with whatever is in the water in Boze'one, that is making MSU fans think they are dominant after only one decent year in years.

JahGriz said:
He has had to deal with whatever is in the water in Boze'one, that is making MSU fans think they are dominant after only one decent year in years.

What would you say about a season in which the Griz went 7-6....lost homecoming to a D2 school....made the playoffs only as a result of some wierd tie-breaker that gave us the auto-playoff bid......Got our asses kick 30-13 against S.F. Austin........won games against Sac St and Portland St as a result of flukey calls at the end of the game, which could easily be argued that the other team was screwed out of because of BAD calls at the end of the game.......Beat MSU 10-7.........And a loss in the first round of the playoffs?????

That's right boys and girls....we would call that a SHITTY Season. Can you say SHITTY boys and girls?

So why would we call the exact same a "decent" year for the Cats? The reason is this.... SHITTY teams call SHITTY season's great.

But Bobbing-Cat fans.....is one game above .500 a good season? To you maybe....... To Griz fans, not even close....

So maybe you should find somebody else to tell it to.....cuz we ain't buyin it. :roll:

WHAT WOULD YOU CALL A SEASON WHEN YOU WIN THE BIG SKY CHAMPIONSHIP, BEAT THE OVERRATED grizzlies A** IN THEIR OWN BACK YARD, HELD THE SUPPOSED BEST QB EVER TO 1 COMPLETION A HALF, SCARED GLENN SO BAD WITH YOUR TALENT THAT HE HAD TO QUIT, DESIMATED THE ENTIRE grizzly PROGRAM, FORCE THEM TO HIRE A 2ND RATE COACH, AND PULLED THIS ALL OFF WITH A FRESHMAN QB.

I CALL THAT A DAM GOOD SEASON, SO GET THE WEED OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND GET OVER IT

KRAMER IS GOD

HORNET said:
I CALL THAT A DAM GOOD SEASON, SO GET THE WEED OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND GET OVER IT

KRAMER IS GOD

Would you call it a Beaver "dam" or more like a Hungry Horse "dam"???

Damn, You're stupid.

And Kramer is a god.....the god of stupidity and rambling. :wink:

Oh hornet. You left you CAPS LOCK on again. Are you the guy who is alway in front of me on the road with his blinker on, yet never turns. I think so.

First of all Geaux is right. I should have said "sh!tty season", but MSU thinks it was some kind of break out season. Granted you beat the Griz, BFD. I guess in your eyes any time you beat the Griz you have had a good season. Which show how desperate you are to find something so you can label your season a success. Good luck next season, because I see at least 4 losses for the kittys.

Second. Hornette. No people I know have ever said our QB was the best ever. I think we might have said Dave Dickenson was. Maybe you should read the other posts instead of pulling sh!t out of your 12 y/o arse.

You guys are lucky to have a good QB. However, if the pussys are on such a roll, why did Kramer get rid of so many coaches. How many is it 3...correct me if I'm wrong.

HORNET said:
WHAT WOULD YOU CALL A SEASON WHEN YOU WIN THE BIG SKY CHAMPIONSHIP, BEAT THE OVERRATED grizzlies A** IN THEIR OWN BACK YARD, HELD THE SUPPOSED BEST QB EVER TO 1 COMPLETION A HALF, SCARED GLENN SO BAD WITH YOUR TALENT THAT HE HAD TO QUIT, DESIMATED THE ENTIRE grizzly PROGRAM, FORCE THEM TO HIRE A 2ND RATE COACH, AND PULLED THIS ALL OFF WITH A FRESHMAN QB.

KRAMER IS GOD

Supposed best QB ever? Did I miss something... did John break all kinds of Dickenson's records last year??? Or was Dave playing???

As for winning the Championship... guess what, so did we, but if you think a piece of the pie in BS championships is tipping the scales your way, think again. Hairnet, let me put it to you this way:

1/3 of a pound of shit for the griz... last years share of the BS title, is 1/3 of a pound of gold to the Cats.

We like our Big Sky titles won outright. When is the last time the Cats won the title outright? I bet it was before you could even call your mother mommy, or call the turkey baster daddy.

So in actuallity, your still not the BS Champs untill you can claim it all on your own.

Later Chump
Grizzlies: Defending Big Sky Champions.

Hornet, are you Kramer? Cause I can't imagine even someone as stupid as a MSU fan to think that Kramer could be God???? So I am thinking either he is paying you off or you have to be him. Those are the only somewhat logical conclusions that I can come to.

Back