• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lost best recruit

I’d take Sulsar, Graves and Turner all before Robinson!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this is way more about Jensen than it is Hauck. Barring injury to Jensen, Robinson may not see meaningful playing time until 2021 and that would suck for him. When you look at it that way it probably makes sense for him to explore other options so best of luck. Time to build a defense.

sdk.catfish said:
I think this is way more about Jensen than it is Hauck. Barring injury to Jensen, Robinson may not see meaningful playing time until 2021 and that would suck for him. When you look at it that way it probably makes sense for him to explore other options so best of luck. Time to build a defense.

I think it’s a little of both, but more Jensen than Stitt/Hauck.

In my opinion Jensen is a perfect quarterback for Bobby's system, at least the system he had in the past.

I think this is 100% the kid looking for a “better”offer. He could have been very special here but always seemed to me he had his eye somewhere else.

So we need another receiver you all bitch about having to many. I like Susler not in the same league as Robinson you people that say we do not need him are delusional I am Griz all the way. But this kid could be unbelievable and I love Jensen

grizzcabin said:
So we need another receiver you all bitch about having to many. I like Susler not in the same league as Robinson you people that say we do not need him are delusional I am Griz all the way. But this kid could be unbelievable and I love Jensen

He has some tools and potential but recruiting is a crap shoot sometimes. I love the game that is recruiting and it’s crucial to a program. However No telling how good he’d be here. Jensen is proven to be a more and a capable starter for the next three years so we’ll be fine if he doesn’t come back to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllWeatherFan said:
Pretty comical watching people try to spin this into something that doesn't suck.

:lol: So true.

And if anyone wants this kid ending up at another bsc program other than Montana, I'd have to question your football IQ.

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Pretty comical watching people try to spin this into something that doesn't suck.

And if anyone wants this kid ending up at another bsc program other than Montana, I'd have to question your football IQ.
[emoji844]

EverettGriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

:clap: You boys nailed it!

Just a reminder. Bobby wants kids who want to be Griz! People who are loyal to Griz Nation. If you are a recruit and ask yourself, is being a Griz the most important thing in your life right now and answer yes, you are a guy for Bobby. If answer maybe, then you might want to look elsewhere. Griz Nation Only!

Latest posts

Back