• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Living Rent free....

Butte5518

Talk about living rent free in your heads.... 6 of the top 10 posts are Cat related... about a game the Gris were not involved in... :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done little Bro.... well done!!

Butte5518 said:
Talk about living rent free in your heads.... 6 of the top 10 posts are Cat related... about a game the Gris were not involved in... :clap: :clap: :clap: Well done little Bro.... well done!!

Yes, threads making fun of the Cats and mocking people like you. There will be more. I am working on another one.

mthoopsfan said:
Butte5518 said:

Yes, threads making fun of the Cats and mocking people like you. There will be more. I am working on another one.

Jusy Keep on making his point more valid for him..rent free.

Butte5518 said:

What games will drunk Garza be sitting out for his 30 days in jail MANDATORY minimum for his 3rd DUI offense? Will that affect the Cat D? I would hope before playoffs. Or is it better he waits for playoffs? Serious question

riverdweller said:
mthoopsfan said:

EwA4jzxVoAAeCSU

Oh my, another thread making fun of the bitter & butt-hurt
"Win at Any Cost" bubkitten fans.....

šŸ™€šŸ˜æšŸ˜¹šŸ˜æšŸ™€

grizondarez said:
Butte5518 said:

What games will drunk Garza be sitting out for his 30 days in jail MANDATORY minimum for his 3rd DUI offense? Will that affect the Cat D? I would hope before playoffs. Or is it better he waits for playoffs? Serious question

There is a 0.0% chance Gallatin County will lock him up with games remaining on the schedule.

riverdweller said:
mthoopsfan said:

Curious: what is your native tongue?

CDAGRIZ said:
grizondarez said:

There is a 0.0% chance Gallatin County will lock him up with games remaining on the schedule.
We should say 0.000 and carry the decimal out to the thousandth place so Bubcat brains can comprehend in terms of BAC levels

garizzalies said:
CDAGRIZ said:
We should say 0.000 and carry the decimal out to the thousandth place so Bubcat brains can comprehend in terms of BAC levels

:lol: :clap:

Anyone else get the sense the bubs realize that another 17 straight is comin, beginning in November? Whoooooolllllle lotta deflection goin on.

Butte5518 said:

Very strange that not one of us is reading this on the Cants board. I never go there because I simply donā€™t care to read the drivel, yet alone post something there. Oh, there is definitely someone living rent free in someoneā€™s head. Thatā€™s for sure.

Talk about living rent free...some Vandal friends of mine who were at the game on Saturday said the cat fans were terrible and even started the "eat sh*t grizzlies" chant. So lame and predictable. We will always be in their heads, regardless of who they play.

Griz2k said:
Talk about living rent free...some Vandal friends of mine who were at the game on Saturday said the cat fans were terrible and even started the "eat sh*t grizzlies" chant. So lame and predictable. We will always be in their heads, regardless of who they play.

Sad & even Sadder that they even do it @ weddings! :roll:

Dillon said:
Griz2k said:

And at rodeos...heard it at The Bull Thing up in Eureka this summer. Cat fans might be the biggest tools around. They literally think of nothing else but the Griz, no matter the occasion or setting, then have the audacity to say that THEY live in OUR heads. It's laughable.

Griz2k said:
Dillon said:

And at rodeos...heard it at The Bull Thing up in Eureka this summer. Cat fans might be the biggest tools around. They literally think of nothing else but the Griz, no matter the occasion or setting, then have the audacity to say that THEY live in OUR heads. It's laughable.

Many of them have a Griz obsession that rivals that of diehard Griz fans.

CDAGRIZ said:
Griz2k said:

Many of them have a Griz obsession that rivals that of diehard Griz fans.

Truly.

Griz2k said:
Dillon said:

And itā€™s why theyā€™ll ALWAYS be ā€œLittle Brotherā€ā€¦.has zero to do with records or performance on the field. Zero.

Back