• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Libby Stump Enters Transfer Portal

MTbest

Looks to be official, I've noted posts about her decision in other posts, how about consolidating here.

Looks to be official, I've noted posts about her decision in other posts, how about consolidating here.
Always curious about out transfer out players. Libby, I might guess wants more of ________? Guessing court time, starter somewhere. A player with unique skills, was developing, but unfortunately became injured. A little on the short side, became more of a bench player for LG, going NAIA? Hope her injury recovery goes well, finds her spot out there!

I truly enjoyed watching Libby Stump play and progress. She added a unique "offensive impact" to the team. I've pondered why she decided to transfer, but -- in the long run -- it all comes down to her personal choice, which she does not need to publicly explain. I wish her the best.

Always curious about out transfer out players. Libby, I might guess wants more of ________? Guessing court time, starter somewhere. A player with unique skills, was developing, but unfortunately became injured. A little on the short side, became more of a bench player for LG, going NAIA? Hope her injury recovery goes well, finds her spot out there!
She’s a legit D1 athlete for sure. If she did go NAIA she’s dominate. Wish she had stayed.

I'm honestly shocked that Libby Stump entered the portal. I really thought that she could be a threat to become a starter next season (with the graduations of Espenmiller-McGraw and Marxen). Stump and Konig would have made one helluva starting backcourt.

Tis the season, Portal, Coaching changeups etc. I wonder if there will be any other LG transferring. I hope not, If somehow Konig leaves, then I'll be inclined to think something maybe core is going on teamwise. Speaking of change ups, Coaching staff, it might seem since the team has done so well...might this might be a launch pad for coaches to move on....A La Sprinkle effect? I often wonder if Tinkle might be one to move, a high caliber player and family history is good pedigree!

Tis the season, Portal, Coaching changeups etc. I wonder if there will be any other LG transferring. I hope not, If somehow Konig leaves, then I'll be inclined to think something maybe core is going on teamwise. Speaking of change ups, Coaching staff, it might seem since the team has done so well...might this might be a launch pad for coaches to move on....A La Sprinkle effect? I often wonder if Tinkle might be one to move, a high caliber player and family history is good pedigree.
While the ladies are definitely trending in the right direction, I think it's a stretch to say the team has "done so well." Third place in the Big Sky will not attract a bunch of poachers to our coaching staff. It's going to take at least a Big Sky Championship to attract outside attention imo

Back