• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LB Tyler Flink in hot water

StumptownGriz

Arrested early this morning for Obstructing A Peace Officer. I'd guess coach Hauck will cut him or maybe treat it like a Lorenzo Brown suspension. Doesnt seem like that serious of an offense but embarrassing for the kid and the program.

His Dad was a local hometown All-State Heavy Weight wrestling champion in the late 70's & early 80's....
Tyler is in deep shit with nowhere to turn....
He's a great kid and will certainly learn from this

That's a citation police can be too liberal with. If he had the audacity to not let's the cops into a house party, he could get that.

Hot Water? Hahaha.... this isn't even lukewarm. Post something when something really happens stumptownwgriz.

Bear Axed said:
His Dad was a local hometown All-State Heavy Weight wrestling champion in the late 70's & early 80's....

really? Sounds like CNN commenting on Trump...lol.

retiredpopo said:
Bear Axed said:

In the end, I expect each will face what he deserves.

goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
Bear Axed said:

I agree, Flink probably sits out a game If in fact he was really arrested and Trump gets re-elected 2020.

retiredpopo said:
goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
Bear Axed said:

I agree, Flink probably sits out a game If in fact he was really arrested and Trump gets re-elected 2020.
Flink will be fine.

Trump is an a$$hole running up ridiculous deficits for his personal aggrandizement and runs the show just like a carnival barker who went through four bankruptcies. I grew up believing Russia is our adversary, not a best buddy.

Heaven help us if Trump is re-elected but I thought you were supposed to keep politics out of the football forum.

Since we still don’t have an understanding of what happened with Brown, I wouldn’t suppose that Flink gets off missing a game & calling it a day.

goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
Flink will be fine.

Trump is an a$$hole running up ridiculous deficits for his personal aggrandizement and runs the show just like a carnival barker who went through four bankruptcies. I grew up believing Russia is our adversary, not a best buddy.

Heaven help us if Trump is re-elected but I thought you were supposed to keep politics out of the football forum.
Certainly didn't keep you from your propaganda rant. If you grew up, you grew up brainwashed believing CNN was fair and balanced.

goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:

Flink will be fine.

Hey, its visually obvious that the Left is extremely concerned about the deficit (now) and it's a well-established Fact that all Spending & Deficit reduction bills originate in the incredibly incompetent House of Representatives....
Can you please point out a few dozen Democrat sponsored Deficit reduction bills and give us the H.R. #'s for those bills that drunken Nancy has passed and are now just languishing on mean old Mitch McConnell's desk?

goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:
goatcreekgriz said:
retiredpopo said:

Flink will be fine.

I read the rules, did you?

Finally! My wish to discuss politics on the football forum was granted!

Thanks Mods!

And here’s to Trump2020! Lol

cclarkblues said:
MikeyGriz said:
Obviously pick and choose on when the politico speak ban is enforced!

What do you mean?

I think I he means 90% of us — in other words those of us who are not political nut jobs (yes if you post your idiotic political rants on a sports board you’re a certifiable nut job) — don’t want to read political shit on the main board when Chris was kind enough to supply them a welcoming forum for just that, and that maybe a mod could kindly move it there.

EverettGriz said:
cclarkblues said:
MikeyGriz said:
Obviously pick and choose on when the politico speak ban is enforced!

What do you mean?

I think I he means 90% of us — in other words those of us who are not political nut jobs (yes if you post your idiotic political rants on a sports board you’re a certifiable nut job) — don’t want to read political shit on the main board when Chris was kind enough to supply them a welcoming forum for just that, and that maybe a mod could kindly move it there.

Ya but that sub forum is one too many clicks away from the convenience of just posting here. We’ve already discussed this in great detail with the recruiting forum.

Back