• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Latest on spring FCS playoffs...

braves84 said:
ilovethecats said:
:shock: :lol:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/111367056&ved=2ahUKEwiF5cmyp8vrAhXMB80KHTVvDrEQFjALegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IeN-9MB2ddR7_V8wCvD1g&ampcf=1

I know facts are a funny thing sometimes, isn't it?

"Facts"? :lol:

I could find you plenty of similar "facts" that wouldn't include Bismark and Fargo as the best places to live in the country. I can't believe I just had to type that.

Four our sake here in Montana I hope you're correct. Because we are getting FLOODED with people from other states moving in. They must not be aware of the "facts" that Bozeman and Missoula are way less desirable than Bismark and Fargo. So please spread the word because I know we'd be more than happy to send some of the thousands of new residents your way! :thumb:

ilovethecats said:
braves84 said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/111367056&ved=2ahUKEwiF5cmyp8vrAhXMB80KHTVvDrEQFjALegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2IeN-9MB2ddR7_V8wCvD1g&ampcf=1

I could find you plenty of similar "facts" that wouldn't include Bismark and Fargo as the best places to live in the country. I can't believe I just had to type that.

Four our sake here in Montana I hope you're correct. Because we are getting FLOODED with people from other states moving in. They must not be aware of the "facts" that Bozeman and Missoula are way less desirable than Bismark and Fargo. So please spread the word because I know we'd be more than happy to send some of the thousands of new residents your way! :thumb:

Nah, your right.

What does a rinky dink, fly by night publication like USA today newspaper know. 🙄🙄

braves84 said:
ilovethecats said:

Nah, your right.

What does a rinky dink, fly by night publication like USA today newspaper know. 🙄🙄

This survey asked only 2 questions to arrive at their ranking:

- do you like gravy more than pizza?
- how many gallons of gravy do you consume each day?

Oh and then the bonus question that was worth double the points:
- does this city have a Golden Corral?

Surprised every city in Nodak didn’t make the Top 10 :lol:

(Braves before you completely trigger, this was called “a funny”....dontcha know.)

HookedonGriz said:
braves84 said:
Nah, your right.

(Braves before you completely trigger, this was called “a funny”....dontcha know.)
"A funny", that's having a police reality show that follows Missoula county law enforcement trying to corral some of "zootowns" finest residents on the a @ e network.

I know some in missoula don't get that network with their t.v. "rabbit ears"

That some good publicity right there.👍👍

braves84 said:
ilovethecats said:

Nah, your right.

Shout out to scenic Hoboken, NJ at #13 on the list. I’d love to have been in the editing room:

“Hey, Ron, check this out. I put Hoboken at #13 and A couple towns in....wait....North Dakota?....in there way down the list after people will stop reading. Yeah, I did it as a joke, but the papers are actually going out like that!”

garizzalies said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I believe NDSU is planning to play a full conference schedule in the Spring with the rest of the MVC. And currently, the 2021 season is slated to begin as normal.

Maybe; guess we’ll see. NoDunk is a hot spot recently, I believe possibly #2 in the country.
North Dakota has now surpassed its neighbor to the south, with 32.9 daily new cases per 100,000 people, placing it firmly in the red on the HGHI map. North Dakota is currently experiencing its worst COVID spike since the pandemic began. Its positive test rate has skyrocketed accordingly: Johns Hopkins now puts it at 20.1 percent. Overall, there have been 11,820 coronavirus cases in North Dakota, with just under 150 deaths.
I wouldn’t visit that shithole anyway, but good god, why would anybody now?

That’s actually crazy. The state of NoDakker has more cases per capita than Orange County, with less than 1/4 the population and god knows how much less population density and access to testing. Wild stuff.

HookedonGriz said:
braves84 said:
Nah, your right.

Shootin’ the sh*t with 84 has been the most entertaining thing this whole “offseason”.

I made that post before going to the river and getting skunked yesterday. Clearly, the bite is much better here, even tho he’s a bottom-feeder. When fishing for typos, grammatical errors, incoherency, and/or overall stupid posts, the chubs are always running. (Ha! Double-entendre, because chubs can’t “run”)

Maybe the high rate of infection in NoDunk is because Zeno’s paradox doesn’t apply there. In other words, if you keep closing the distance between two points by half, they never touch—half of the prior measurement always remains regardless of how infinitesimal the distance gets.

But in NoDunk, the points are too vast and never end. They’re so fat, it’s like they’re constantly overlapping. Always touching. Social distancing is impossible. Six feet for the normal person should be at least 18 in NoDunk. Add in the mouth-breathing and the high rate of infection is really no surprise

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

garizzalies said:
I made that post before going to the river and getting skunked yesterday. Clearly, the bite is much better here, even tho he’s a bottom-feeder. When fishing for typos, grammatical errors, incoherency, and/or overall stupid posts, the chubs are always running. (Ha! Double-entendre, because chubs can’t “run”)

Maybe the high rate of infection in NoDunk is because Zeno’s paradox doesn’t apply there. In other words, if you keep closing the distance between two points by half, they never touch—half of the prior measurement always remains regardless of how infinitesimal the distance gets.

But in NoDunk, the points are too vast and never end. They’re so fat, it’s like they’re constantly overlapping. Always touching. Social distancing is impossible. Six feet for the normal person should be at least 18 in NoDunk. Add in the mouth-breathing and the high rate of infection is really no surprise

Oh, I get it. Like a vacuum sealed bag full of eyeballs.

garizzalies said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I believe NDSU is planning to play a full conference schedule in the Spring with the rest of the MVC. And currently, the 2021 season is slated to begin as normal.

Maybe; guess we’ll see. NoDunk is a hot spot recently, I believe possibly #2 in the country.
North Dakota has now surpassed its neighbor to the south, with 32.9 daily new cases per 100,000 people, placing it firmly in the red on the HGHI map. North Dakota is currently experiencing its worst COVID spike since the pandemic began. Its positive test rate has skyrocketed accordingly: Johns Hopkins now puts it at 20.1 percent. Overall, there have been 11,820 coronavirus cases in North Dakota, with just under 150 deaths.
Now I know how missoula got it Nick name between the meth problem which is well documented and this. You can have "zootown" .dipshit.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nbcmontana.com/amp/news/local/missoula-ranked-drunkest-city-in-montana_20160511000036783&ved=2ahUKEwjP18WUuc_rAhWXKs0KHR4qDtIQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Z7qjFyKdn3iHsmQpmqJ0Y&ampcf=1

Guess it proves to live in muh-zoo-luh , you have to be either blitzed or stoned.

Makes perfect sense now.😂😂

The Football Oversight Committee agreed to recommend to the DI Council a spring FB season model that includes 15 practices in 29 days and an eight-game slate that must conclude by April 17. Any conferences that have postponed their season, but want to resume playing before the spring cannot use the 15-practice model, but the committee recommends a 13-week season start to finish. Further, the group will ask the Council to extend the recruiting dead period to October 31 and eliminate the evaluation period for FB in the fall. A September 16 vote is expected. West Virginia AD/Committee Chair Lyons adds: "There was not support to allow midyear enrollees, transfers or incoming freshmen to compete in the spring semester."

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29804888/football-oversight-committee-recommends-eight-game-spring-season

braves84 said:
garizzalies said:
Now I know how missoula got it Nick name between the meth problem which is well documented and this. You can have "zootown" .dipshit.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://nbcmontana.com/amp/news/local/missoula-ranked-drunkest-city-in-montana_20160511000036783&ved=2ahUKEwjP18WUuc_rAhWXKs0KHR4qDtIQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3Z7qjFyKdn3iHsmQpmqJ0Y&ampcf=1

"Nick name". Haha!
Anyway, how relieved are you that your T-Buffs aren't going to get spanked by 30 this weekend? I know you have to admit it would be interesting to watch Lantz be forced to actually throw the football more than 11 times.

Anybody have this? It's an add on for Youtube TV and I assume all other providers.

FOX College Sports covers many university sports, including basketball, baseball, and hockey

"With FCS Atlantic, FCS Central, and FCS Pacific, you can cheer on your favorite college teams live from coast to coast — and revisit classic football games, iconic plays, and more."

ilovethecats said:
braves84 said:

Yep - Just got new family next door from CO. & you know can't blame anyone that wants to get away from the big cities!

Back