• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Last Stitt

Wow! I had to look it up. A Gene Carlson move, and in Texas, no less.

Christ, even Northern Montana College figured it out and hired Jerome Souers, a man with plenty of college coaching and Head Coaching experience. Being the perennial bottom feeder in the Frontier Conference must have made an imperession on someone with strings to pull in Havre.

3-7-77 said:

Christ, even Northern Montana College figured it out and hired Jerome Souers, a man with plenty of college coaching and Head Coaching experience. Being the perennial bottom feeder in the Frontier Conference must have made an imperession on someone with strings to pull in Havre.

Check out their recruiting class tho. Dude is KNOWN in the state of Texas. He’ll do fine, and better than either of his two predecessors.

AZGrizFan said:
3-7-77 said:

Check out their recruiting class tho. Dude is KNOWN in the state of Texas. He’ll do fine, and better than either of his two predecessors.

Yeah, from what I understand, coaching a big HS program in Texas is not the same gig as what most people think a HS coach does.

No real opinion on the titular character of this thread, but I will say “Bob’s Tit” was the funniest Bobcat smack in many years prior and since.

Back