• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Last Griz win at cheney ?

Cuervohola said:
SubGriz said:
Lots of folks running projectors, it seems. Im looking this idea! And I could take it into the driveway and be the coolest house on the block for Halloween, Christmas, etc. I think I need one!

Oh, I forgot, like CDA said. You MUST have speakers. I'm running 2 small Logitech THX and a 8" woofer and that's beyond what I need.

The speakers built into the projector might as well not exist.
True. We have some projectors at work, and the speakers built into the computers are better than the projectors.

Good Post. I like your posts.

uofmman1122 said:
To add some potential positivity to the thread, Bobby's teams have never lost in Cheney. :)

Not only was I very legitimately surprised that it was 2008 where UM last won in Cheney, but I wanted to put this "fact" out there because some fans were complaining about the 2020 schedule. :shock: :shock: :shock: From my perspective, and I bet that Bobby would agree, there is still much more "redemption" and progress to accomplish with teams like Sacramento State and Montana State and Weber State. Plus I just wanted to point out that the 2008 win in Cheney was quite a long time ago.

Back