• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LadyGriz Lady Griz in the Big Sky Tourney

BWahlberg

DONOR
Seemingly no tracking threads yet for either of our teams.

Ladies had a great run in the 3rd quarter to really stretch out a big lead. Idaho's clawing back a bit, hopefully the Ladies can keep their foot on the gas to close this one out.

We were discussing the game a little bit in the tourney bracket thread. But it's good to have a separate thread. I agree the ladies have played very well. But Idaho starting to get more aggressive it seems.

Alright, that should do it!

Big win for the Ladies - if I remember correctly... this is their first tourney win since it's moved to Boise, right?

Pretty poor fourth quarter, but overall a solid win.

The matchup between Gfeller and Glancey likely determines tomorrow’s winner. Glancey has been dominant when NAU has defeated the Lady Griz.

Alright, that should do it!

Big win for the Ladies - if I remember correctly... this is their first tourney win since it's moved to Boise, right?
Yeah - I also think this is their first Semi-Final appearance since Robin was coaching. I think Shannon won a game in her first or second year, but it just got them into the quarters (if memory serves me correctly....which means I'm wrong! Ha! 😂).

NAU..tough up tempo, too much for us! We had our chances, biggest thing...shots were not going in, particularly 3's.

Montana had a fantastic yr. However live by the 3 die by the 3 was the motto we saw throughout the yr.

Congrats to coach Gleason at EWU. 3 yrs ago she came aboard as did Campbell at Sac, Mattio at UNC and Holsinger at UM.

One can argue that Gleason has done more with less at EWU than any of the others besides Campbell at Sac St in 2 yrs. Gleason at EWU can arguably be the best hire of the 4 in that yr.

PS no shade thrown at anyone. Just feel like this is a valid discussion based on new hires in BSC that yr and now have had time to establish programs.

Toughts...

Also don't be surprised to see Gleason, Holsinger and potentially Payne lobby for Utah State gig. Some for contract leverage others for the desire to coach at a higher level.

Back