• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Knight - working his way back

Kobezoey said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
I’m not saying this based off of opinion. I’m saying it based off of a question that was asked directly to a coach.

That's cool. My statement was based off of that (coach statement), as well. Bottom line, they love Marcus and will get him out there when they feel he is ready.

I hope so too. He’s our best back in my opinion.

Knight looked awesome today…..by far the best he’s looked since injury. He trucked some guys and picked up valuable yards. Averaged over 7 per carry. Love to see Knight running like that!

Griz Addict said:
I don't think we have seen Knight touch the ball enough to see if he's back to his form or not. You can't tell that off a couple plays here and there. If we seen him carry the ball around 10-15 times within 2 quarters, we'd have a better grasp of where he is it. And frankly, I'm on his dad's side. Give the kid more shots and let's see wtf happens. Idc how well the others are doing Knight broke records as a freshman and that was just a preview.
Hauck obv read my post

Latest posts

Back