• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Just Couldn't Resist

indian-outlaw said:
hunt-ducks said:
You have disappeared for awhile. I was hoping that you finally realized how participating with these pin heads helped to ruin the board for football discussion. But I could be wrong. Leave the dark side....... it will set you free.
I think you need a little break from here too Wolfman. Come back in a few weeks with a new username, tanned, rested and ready.

No way. I don't use other usernames,......only when banned by the board Nazis. I am always ready to talk football, and will continue to do so while the Squad continues to fcuk-up the site.

SaskGriz said:
hunt-ducks said:
Keep projecting. It only makes you look even more desperate. As for enlightening you, looks like a lost cause. Must be that UI education. Have you received your Squad ID card yet? Should be in the mail by now.

It's gonna be so much fun re-viewing your slams on Brown as the season progresses. How do you like your crow, fried, grilled, or raw?
ID cards? Forget that, let's get jackets.

Sask
The border is open, when you coming down? I need some OV please?

reinell30 said:
SaskGriz said:
ID cards? Forget that, let's get jackets.

Sask

Sask, I’ll pay you top dollar (American) if you smuggle me in some Old Dutch Chips. Ketchup, Crispy Bacon or Salt & Vinegar flavoured.

None of that stinkin’ Dill!

Ursa Major said:
reinell30 said:
Sask

Sask, I’ll pay you top dollar (American) if you smuggle me in some Old Dutch Chips. Ketchup, Crispy Bacon or Salt & Vinegar flavoured.

You mean they're not called crisps up there, like in Mother England?

Ursa Major said:
reinell30 said:
Sask

Sask, if you can come down with my OV, I will take some Old Dutch Ketchup flavor too...

Back