• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Jelani Warren ➡️ Portal

In the last few weeks counting Warren this is what 4-5 players entering the portal?..

I remember commenting that after a grad.asst coach from u of montana leaving for u of hawaii and saying don't be suprised to see some transfer out soon.

Elrod then started saying the culture at U of montana was just too good and the players loved missoula and their teammates to much to leave.

Happens everywhere to every team, interesting

In the last few weeks counting Warren this is what 4-5 players entering the portal?..

I remember commenting that after a grad.asst coach from u of montana leaving for u of hawaii and saying don't be suprised to see some transfer out soon.

Elrod then started saying the culture at U of montana was just too good and the players loved missoula and their teammates to much to leave.

With the exception of ~3 players, everybody who transferred is looking for more playing time

Yes, 4-5 players have entered the portal. Exactly ONE had meaningful playing time last year. 3 of the other 4 barely saw the field.

How many starting lineman did Cats lose to portal so far?

Who cares, What does the bobcats specifically have to do with this topic of griz transfers?

As long as we're throwing out a random team like the bobcats how many transfers have the bison, jackrabbits, sycamores or any other fcs team have this past year?

Who cares, What does the bobcats specifically have to do with this topic of griz transfers?

As long as we're throwing out a random team like the bobcats how many transfers have the bison, jackrabbits, sycamores or any other fcs team have this past year?
I care. I assume those teams lost more than Griz. Let us know.

I would think you care since you are such a Cat fan. The irony of your post. Not surprising.
Just the opposite, I don't care care about the 'cats. I only post about them when others bring them up on EGRIZ..

I find it humorous when so many are ready to call out others for trolling and yet this thread is about a griz football player entering the portal and the bobcats for absolutly no reason are brought up...

Ironic, isn't it?

Just the opposite, I don't care care about the 'cats. I only post about them when others bring them up on EGRIZ..

I find it humorous when so many are ready to call out others for trolling and yet this thread is about a griz football player entering the portal and the bobcats for absolutly no reason are brought up...

Ironic, isn't it?
No, not ironic. Your posts make no sense.

Just the opposite, I don't care care about the 'cats.
Such a lying troll. You do “care care” about them. Deeply.
Only a true pussy fan would remember to put the apostrophe in front of the team name. If you really didn’t care care about the puddytats, you would never use the apostrophe. 😆
Only bubs use it.

Bottom line is, bubcats including their coaches and starters are transferring to get the hell out of dodge. OTOH, UM’s players transfer for PT

That’s “just the opposite”

Only a true pussy fan would remember to put the apostrophe in front of the team name. If you really didn’t care care about the puddytats, you would never use the apostrophe. 😆
Only bubs use it.
Wrong. An educated person would use it. He, and others, have learned to communicate. Not using punctuation marks doesn't necessarily mean you're an illiterate bumpkin like 'Festus,' but...

Ironic, isn't it?
No one brought them up in this thread until you did, though.

mthoopsfan was the first one to bring them up, go back to his very first post...

You will see you are wrong yet again...
Your entire first post was a reaction to people commenting on the cats' (and specifically the cats') departures months ago. You've been waiting months to spring this gotcha on people.

You're being dishonest, again.

Now that this thread has been downgraded to the usual pissing contest, let's get back to the original subject. The number of transfers so far is extremely small and has been said only one saw any degree of playing time. Transfers occur for many reasons but in at least 3 of the cases, it appears they just wanted more playing time

Ironic, isn't it?
omg

Please don't insult our intelligence.

Back