• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

It's cat week. FTC.

Was all primed this week to jump on egriz.com this week and sling some insults but after spending the weekend in the hospital with my little guy, I was reminded that some things are bigger than football. So, I'll just leave it at Go Cats!

a7a87566fe3890c2a3f1bc544381b21d720fa80838cf480d47b74c7465f125eb.jpg

images

83defbc10fa541feb433e9a1ec1b1dfc935e2e454b54e2c8fba0625bc64e44c9.jpg

grizbrokebacker1 said:
Was all primed this week to jump on egriz.com this week and sling some insults but after spending the weekend in the hospital with my little guy, I was reminded that some things are bigger than football. So, I'll just leave it at Go Cats!

Much as I love Griz football, I do totally agree with you. Hope your son is on the mend.

'68griz said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:

Much as I love Griz football, I do totally agree with you. Hope your son is on the mend.

Best of luck for your "little guy".

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Bobby ainā€™t letting his boys lose this one. This is why this year will be different than the last two with Stitt. Go Griz!
Ed Zachary. Bobby will not allow us to lose this game. He ain't into 'splainin'. He's into results and being accountable. Book this one as a win. Go Griz!

grizbrokebacker1 said:

Hope things are better with your little guy couldn't agree more go griz

Back