• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Citay a Racist?

Look at the title of this pathetic thread, on a BASKETBALL site. This is no more than a worthless attempt to draw attention away from its underlying premise, that whites are inferior to blacks, or conversely, that blacks are superior to whites, and that it's author :puke: is pure as the driven snow. Horseshit!

I have NEVER, EVER even thought about a player or coaches race until it was made an issue on this board.

I have pointed out this disparity to mgmt, and it has been dismissed out if hand by Mr. Titleist. Reverse discrimination is alive and well on eGriz.

Y'all can take your 'woke' shit and stick it up your asses. :finger:

gotgame75 said:
sacstateman said:
In my opinion, and that is all it is, Citay is afflicted with what here in California has become almost a sport and that is trying to prove who is the most "woke" ..... happens all day out here in lala land and Citay isn't alone by a long shot.....Sad that our society has become this way.....

What is "woke" about wanting to have a roster than can compete for championships? Because all-white rosters don't.

Hey BUD! Do you count native Americans? How about Hispanics? Or is it only blacks that you want? Just want it to be clear. If they are multi races do you want to know what they identify as? Or is it gonna be what you call them?

This thread is very tone death. Sad that in this day and age we are still claiming to be color blind. Race is a factor of life if you can’t see that you must be a white man specially, who has never had your own race be a factor. Our university should reflect the great country of the United States which in turn is diverse. We can look on the court of all programs and see the players the lack of diversity on the woman’s side is an issue. What is the difference in black men and women that allows black men to come to Montana but not women. If you recruit them you’re bound to land more than 2 in 46 year history of a program. We’re making excuses of money, proximity, and every other thing we can think of to blanket whatever the issue may be of there not being black women athletes in Montana. Obviously we can’t go out and recruit for the teams I’m sure we’d all agree we could probably do a good job finding the best players because we want the best athletes regardless of race but since we’re not in that position I’m sure we can also agree that we don’t recruit color.

Happygriz1 said:
This thread is very tone death. Sad that in this day and age we are still claiming to be color blind. Race is a factor of life if you can’t see that you must be a white man specially, who has never had your own race be a factor. Our university should reflect the great country of the United States which in turn is diverse. We can look on the court of all programs and see the players the lack of diversity on the woman’s side is an issue. What is the difference in black men and women that allows black men to come to Montana but not women. If you recruit them you’re bound to land more than 2 in 46 year history of a program. We’re making excuses of money, proximity, and every other thing we can think of to blanket whatever the issue may be of there not being black women athletes in Montana. Obviously we can’t go out and recruit for the teams I’m sure we’d all agree we could probably do a good job finding the best players because we want the best athletes regardless of race but since we’re not in that position I’m sure we can also agree that we don’t recruit color.

Thank you for enlightening me... Don’t want to start counting like you, however, I can think of 3 in last 35 years... You will think that is funny but the point is since you are so factual then get your facts straight. Also, why don’t you start a thread about the disparity between men’s and women’s programs with Native Americans?
Lady Griz have done very well with Native recruiting and graduating. Men not so well.
You, Citay and others like to point fingers but I assume you know none of the inner workings of recruiting women in Montana.

Back