• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Is Bobby on the hot seat??

Status
Not open for further replies.
HelenaHandBasket said:
Westcoastfan said:
Stitt got fired after only losing twice to the Cats. I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival. Seems to me that many Griz fans would want to move on after that.

As for energy just re watch the 2019 game, there is plenty of energy in the program.

So Stitt was only fired for losing to the Cats huh.....
You know better than that.... It wasn't the only reason, but it was 1A on the list of why he was let go..

HookedonGriz said:
Furthermore, you might wanna worry about your new coach first. I talked to a very prominent high school football coach who took a number of kids to a Cats camp and then a number of kids to a Griz camp, and he said it was night and day. He said there is no energy at the cats camp and this new coach has no energy and no enthusiasm. He said him, his staff, and the kids left there literally saying “WTF”.

Have fun with that.

I’ve also heard this. Coach Sixx puts the ‘man’ in mannequin.

EverettGriz said:
Alaska Griz said:
Bobby is 96-26 at UM (not sure that accounts for the beat downs administered in the spring so you might add those). His most recent full season concluded in a quarterfinal loss that went down to the final minutes. He returns a team that is deeper and improved in most areas, especially secondary and O-line. Bobby feels he finally has a complete team (I agree with him), which the spring season performances seemed to hint at. The better question would be...if the new MSU coach goes 28-22 like Jeff Choate did, what will MSU fans think? If you're blindly hoping Hauck has built a weak football team going into this year you'll likely be disappointed.

Was Jed Chotes really just 28-22??

Holy shit, you can't go 28-22 as the women's cross country coach at MONTANA and still have a job.

That is true. And they are looking to build a statue of him between the stadium and the shit pond. I read it on eGriz about a month ago, right after I wrote it.

EverettGriz said:
Alaska Griz said:
Bobby is 96-26 at UM (not sure that accounts for the beat downs administered in the spring so you might add those). His most recent full season concluded in a quarterfinal loss that went down to the final minutes. He returns a team that is deeper and improved in most areas, especially secondary and O-line. Bobby feels he finally has a complete team (I agree with him), which the spring season performances seemed to hint at. The better question would be...if the new MSU coach goes 28-22 like Jeff Choate did, what will MSU fans think? If you're blindly hoping Hauck has built a weak football team going into this year you'll likely be disappointed.

Holy shit, you can't go 28-22 as the women's cross country coach at MONTANA and still have a job.

What if I told you he got a 3-year (premature) contract extension and a raise for being a loser HC based on two (2) games? It’s true. Hahaha!

Westcoastfan said:
Stitt got fired after only losing twice to the Cats. I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival. Seems to me that many Griz fans would want to move on after that.

As for energy just re watch the 2019 game, there is plenty of energy in the program.

Bahahaha!!! I can’t imagine what’s changed in the interim. Did you guys by any chance replace a shouting Neanderthal with a plain baked potato at HC? Oh yeah, you did exactly that. Energy like you wouldn’t believe…

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

Bahahaha!!! I can’t imagine what’s changed in the interim. Did you guys by any chance replace a shouting Neanderthal with a plain baked potato at HC? Oh yeah, you did exactly that. Energy like you wouldn’t believe…
Shouting Neanderthal. Perfect!

HookedonGriz said:
Furthermore, you might wanna worry about your new coach first. I talked to a very prominent high school football coach who took a number of kids to a Cats camp and then a number of kids to a Griz camp, and he said it was night and day. He said there is no energy at the cats camp and this new coach has no energy and no enthusiasm. He said him, his staff, and the kids left there literally saying “WTF”.

Have fun with that.

5h8tdb.jpg

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

That is true. And they are looking to build a statue of him between the stadium and the shit pond. I read it on eGriz about a month ago, right after I wrote it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:clap: :clap: :clap:

HookedonGriz said:
Will coach 6 get the same 20k bonus for beating the Griz since that is all that matters to [#]f### tard cats fans like the OP. Remember they had a poll on it at kitty nation. A resounding 70% of fans there said they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That tells you everything you need to know.

Did you listen to the interview? "Their sole focus is to beat us. Maybe we need to start doing that ourselves"[/i] Yeah, it's not important to beat the Cats. Right. Keep on keeping' on. It's been 2048 days since the griz beat the Cats, but hey, it's not important, right? By the way, the goals in order are win the state, win the conference, win the chipper. Maybe the griz could focus on stopping the Cats run game? 326 average per game during the last four losses. 70% of Cat fans have respect for griz football & understand we have to beat the griz before any of the other goals can fall into place. 100% of griz fans who downplay the brawl as not important are fooling themselves. Oh, and Bobby's not in the hot seat, he's doing a fantastic job - just needs a few more D players so he can go to a better system.

Bear Spray said:
HookedonGriz said:
Will coach 6 get the same 20k bonus for beating the Griz since that is all that matters to [#]f### tard cats fans like the OP. Remember they had a poll on it at kitty nation. A resounding 70% of fans there said they’d rather beat the Griz than make the playoffs. That tells you everything you need to know.

Did you listen to the interview? "Their sole focus is to beat us. Maybe we need to start doing that ourselves"[/i] Yeah, it's not important to beat the Cats. Right. Keep on keeping' on. It's been 2048 days since the griz beat the Cats, but hey, it's not important, right? By the way, the goals in order are win the state, win the conference, win the chipper. Maybe the griz could focus on stopping the Cats run game? 326 average per game during the last four losses. 70% of Cat fans have respect for griz football & understand we have to beat the griz before any of the other goals can fall into place. 100% of griz fans who downplay the brawl as not important are fooling themselves. Oh, and Bobby's not in the hot seat, he's doing a fantastic job - just needs a few more D players so he can go to a better system.

Your post screams of little bro complex. Seems appropriate since the Cats are always punching up. Bobby is not going anywhere folks. Not unless he chooses to. Enjoy the summer Cat fans. Fall will bring plenty of disappointments. Jeff left you in a lurch.

Neither Montana school will find continuity and success if firings are continued to be made off their record in the brawl. It’s an important game to win, but the goal is a natty for both teams. Can mess up years of a program firing a coach due to not being able to beat the cats or vice versa.

Griz til I die said:
ilovethecats said:
This will be a fun thread.....
Aren’t you the one that says Griz fans constantly troll? Look no further than Exhibit A.

I don’t believe I’m that one, no. I’m one who loves the rivalry, thinks both fanbases are great, and thinks both fanbases have morons.

Westcoastfan said:
I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival.
I'm just saying it's very UNLIKELY that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Bobcats. A new streak will be started as Hauck's program is just getting started on its way to RTD.

CDAGRIZ said:
Westcoastfan said:

:lol: :lol:

kemajic said:
Westcoastfan said:
I’m just saying it’s very likely that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Cats and that would be 5 straight (6 years in a row) without tasting victory against your biggest rival.
I'm just saying it's very UNLIKELY that the Griz lose AGAIN to the Bobcats. A new streak will be started as Hauck's program is just getting started on its way to RTD.

:thumb:

Re: Is Bobby on the hot seat??
Answer: No. And he won't be unless the Griz fail to make the playoffs in 2021 AND 2022. My guess is that doesn't happen. I strongly believe that the Griz are on the front end of a long run of success in the Big Sky and the FCS under Bobby. He leaves when he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back