• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Interview with Female Coach at Dartmouth

PlayerRep said:
Ursus1 said:
Silly Teevans....."You don’t have to play football to be a coach,” Teevens says. “If someone is passionate and willing to put in the time — it’s not a 9-to-5 job — you can learn the sport.”

Do you think someone has to have played football to be a coach? I don't.

You don't think someone has to have played the game to coach, but they do if they comment on a fan's chat board, especially if they disagree with you? Ironic don't you think?

MikeyGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Ursus1 said:
Silly Teevans....."You don’t have to play football to be a coach,” Teevens says. “If someone is passionate and willing to put in the time — it’s not a 9-to-5 job — you can learn the sport.”

Do you think someone has to have played football to be a coach? I don't.

You don't think someone has to have played the game to coach, but they do if they comment on a fan's chat board, especially if they disagree with you? Ironic don't you think?

I have never said or even insinuated that someone has to have played the game to comment on a chat board, or even to be an expert in football.

What I have said, is that I can sometimes see comments that show that the person never played the game.

If you don't know the difference, then there's nothing I can do to help you.

As I have said many times, I don't care if people agree with me. Never have; never will. But I don't believe in everyone-get-a-ribbon for their posts, or that all opinions are equal. When posters say dumb things, and if I don't like or respect them, then I may disagree or tell them what I think.

Again, if you can't see or understand that, there's nothing I can do to help you.

Latest posts

Back