• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Idaho Vandals Scouting Report

kemajic said:
MTGRZ said:
bgbigdog said:
Perhaps be on the lookout for trickeration. Seems likely. Better yet, employ some of your own that isn’t related to that f$&king swinging gate. Thanks.
That swinging gate is the stupidest thing they have done this year.
I would vote for the hurry-up fourth and one vs. UC Davis; higher consequences.
Agreed!

RobGriz said:
kemajic said:
MTGRZ said:
bgbigdog said:
Perhaps be on the lookout for trickeration. Seems likely. Better yet, employ some of your own that isn’t related to that f$&king swinging gate. Thanks.
Agreed!
Montana D front seven will decide this one! Score fast and often , make them one dimensional, blitz and put pressure on Young Patrino.They don't score in bunches. Their fans will be a no factor as half of them will be gone by half never to return drowning their sorrows in their beer. Reggie Tillman will lead the Griz defense shutting down their run game. Hope he plays the greatst game of his life in this his homecoming!
I respect Montana , their fans , regardless of your overall record, the way you support your team, and most of all your Montana boys that play on this team, 0 star recruits who play with such heart and grit, Im positive you all are so proud of! Im thankful that our Jr. high peewee Eagles, were able to slip by the FBS P5 mighty Vandals this year! " I wish their were 5 quarters in this game,so we could kick their asses some more"!!!!!!! Good Luck drive safe!

IdaEag92 said:
RobGriz said:
kemajic said:
MTGRZ said:
Agreed!
Montana D front seven will decide this one! Score fast and often , make them one dimensional, blitz and put pressure on Young Patrino.They don't score in bunches. Their fans will be a no factor as half of them will be gone by half never to return drowning their sorrows in their beer. Reggie Tillman will lead the Griz defense shutting down their run game. Hope he plays the greatst game of his life in this his homecoming!
I respect Montana , their fans , regardless of your overall record, the way you support your team, and most of all your Montana boys that play on this team, 0 star recruits who play with such heart and grit, Im positive you all are so proud of! Im thankful that our Jr. high peewee Eagles, were able to slip by the FBS P5 mighty Vandals this year! " I wish their were 5 quarters in this game,so we could kick their asses some more"!!!!!!! Good Luck drive safe!

ha you would have scored the same amount in the 5th as you did in the 4th. Sounds like you were the one in the parking lot and didnt see you park the bus in the 2nd half. If anything it would have made it look even closer than it was.

DTDVandal4 said:
IdaEag92 said:
RobGriz said:
kemajic said:
Agreed!

ha you would have scored the same amount in the 5th as you did in the 4th. Sounds like you were the one in the parking lot and didnt see you park the bus in the 2nd half. If anything it would have made it look even closer than it was.
Your right, as always, the delusion still runs deep on the campus of Boise State at Moscow! Thankfully for Idaho,coach Best took his foot off the gas in the second half with his play calling! However he did let our third string FR. Qb along with the 2's and 3's drive it down the field and stuff it into the endzone against your 1 D. The class went out of the Idaho football program a long time ago. Its never left Montana! And in 20 years were all going to look back and say .333 for the Vandals , thats pretty good! Good luck Griz Nation me and all our relation in Superior will be rooting you on!!!

MTGRZ said:
bgbigdog said:

The purpose of having the swinging gate in your PAT arsenal is so that you can put in on film which in turn makes the other team take time out of their practice to go over lining up against it. The purpose of it by no means is to capitalize with it.

We have 4 common opponents this season:

Idaho is 3-1
Montana is 1-3

I don't think it matters that much though. Turnovers, special teams, and who has the ball last matters.

Safe travels!

IdaEag92 said:
DTDVandal4 said:
IdaEag92 said:
RobGriz said:

Your right, as always, the delusion still runs deep on the campus of Boise State at Moscow! Thankfully for Idaho,coach Best took his foot off the gas in the second half with his play calling! However he did let our third string FR. Qb along with the 2's and 3's drive it down the field and stuff it into the endzone against your 1 D. The class went out of the Idaho football program a long time ago. Its never left Montana! And in 20 years were all going to look back and say .333 for the Vandals , thats pretty good! Good luck Griz Nation me and all our relation in Superior will be rooting you on!!!

Allow me to be the bobcat fan to say how lame it is for an eagle fan and a vandal fan to be having a pissing match on a griz board....

;)

Well Mr. kitty cat , My wife is from Montana, her dad is from Helena, her mom is from Whitefish, all of her aunts and Uncles graduated from the University of Montana , my nephew graduated from the U of M, That would make me a Eagle fan first and a Grizzlie fan second, and Montana State Tech irrelivent!

IdaEag92 said:
Well Mr. kitty cat , My wife is from Montana, her dad is from Helena, her mom is from Whitefish, all of her aunts and Uncles graduated from the University of Montana , my nephew graduated from the U of M, That would make me a Eagle fan first and a Grizzlie fan second, and Montana State Tech irrelivent!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

IdaEag92 said:

Damn, ILTC!
How did that taste?

I think we can all agree - Griz fans, Eagles fans, Cat fans - none of us support the Vandals!

blackfoot griz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Damn, ILTC!
How did that taste?
:lol: :lol:

blackfoot griz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Damn, ILTC!
How did that taste?

same as everything tastes over here. but I'm not an Eagle fan living in crappy Idaho so life is good!

but I have to say, being called a kitty cat is just mean and hurtful...

ilovethecats said:
blackfoot griz said:
IdaEag92 said:

Damn, ILTC!
How did that taste?

same as everything tastes over here. but I'm not an Eagle fan living in crappy Idaho so life is good!

but I have to say, being called a kitty cat is just mean and hurtful...
I didn't intend on being mean and hurtfull, but that dosen't change the way I feel about the teams I like and support! If your boy played for South Dakota State, Im sure you would be a Jackrabbit fan, as well as a bobcat fan. My youngest playes for the Eagles, I have Relatives who are U of M alumni, And while I wont't ever belittle Vandal football players because they work just as hard as all college players, The U of I admnistration sucks, they havent had a decent coach in years, and Idaho kids arn't good enough to play for an instate team. I could understand if they were good, but they havent been for years, give or take a couple of seasons. Kudos to Montana for recruiting and developing instate kids! Good luck to the Griz on saturday, and the rest of the season,look foward to next year when the Eags make the trip to the U of M !

I missed seeing the championship game at Marshall live, so, to this day, my favorite Griz road game has to be the 1993 game at the Kibbee Dome. Damon Boddie had a 99-yard kickoff return in that game, and Dave and the Griz won 54-34.

One of my favorite road games was the 2000 UM-UI game at WSU's Martin Stadium, in which Jimmy Farris caught the game winner one-handed despite having his other arm pinned by the Vandal defender in an obvious pass interference.

That game had one of the sweetest plays I've ever seen in it, too: After screening Idaho to death for about three quarters, the Griz faked the screen, and one of the ostensible blockers on it, Travis Walker, snuck behind the defense for a long touchdown. He was open by at least 10 yards.

...if you like coaching match ups...
...like i like coaching match ups...
...like this coaching match up...

... :coffee:...

Back