• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Hunter Clarke we barely knew Ye

MikeyGriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
None of your business.

First day of the year and already being a dick. Didn't waste any time I see! :roll:

Mikey, that’s none of your business weather HHB wants to be a dick. He just better not answer another question on eGriz though unless his answer is “non of your business.” That is now his only acceptable answer. Wether he knows or not, he better not share any other info besides “non of your business.”

alabamagrizzly said:
MikeyGriz said:
First day of the year and already being a dick. Didn't waste any time I see! :roll:

Mikey, that’s none of your business weather HHB wants to be a dick. He just better not answer another question on eGriz though unless his answer is “non of your business.” That is now his only acceptable answer. Wether he knows or not, he better not share any other info besides “non of your business.”

I had pasta for dinner.

HelenaHandBasket said:
alabamagrizzly said:

I had pasta for dinner.

I believe that’s non of my business :cool:

Riley Corcoran said something at the beginning of tonight's broadcast about Hunter leaving the team in order to take time to heal. Did anybody else hear this?

GrizWhiz said:
Riley Corcoran said something at the beginning of tonight's broadcast about Hunter leaving the team in order to take time to heal. Did anybody else hear this?

giphy.gif

Nothing to see here! I think we kept the right Aussie. Clarke only got a courtesy-look due to his contacts in the program. He has no real potential. Bannon, on the other hand, is the real-deal.

Zirg said:
Nothing to see here! I think we kept the right Aussie. Clarke only got a courtesy-look due to his contacts in the program. He has no real potential. Bannon, on the other hand, is the real-deal.

Time for that potential to become reality!

MikeyGriz said:
Zirg said:

Bannon hit the game-winning shot with under 10 seconds to go on Monday. Is that not "real(ity)" enough?

Zirg said:
MikeyGriz said:

Bannon hit the game-winning shot with under 10 seconds to go on Monday. Is that not "real(ity)" enough?

No, it's not. I would like to see more consistant performance, not just potential.

MikeyGriz said:
Zirg said:

No, it's not. I would like to see more consistant performance, not just potential.

Ok. Well you might be a very difficult person to please then. Freshman make mistakes. Freshman aren't always consistant. Come back in 2 years if you can't handle growing pains.

Zirg said:
MikeyGriz said:

Ok. Well you might be a very difficult person to please then. Freshman make mistakes. Freshman aren't always consistant. Come back in 2 years if you can't handle growing pains.

Not necessarily hard to please. I just want to hear more of Bannon's name in conjuntion with performance vs. potential. I also realize he is a freshman (along with half of the team!). The best thing about freshmen is that they turn into sophomores!

Back