• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Harris

HelenaHandBasket said:
WaGriz4life said:
No he couldn’t. You have to miss at minimum the equivalent of an entire season of games in your career to be considered. Missing 7 games does not get you another year of eligibility

I was talking in general terms based that being granted additional eligibility due to injury is a medical redshirt and not a grey shirt. I was not suggesting that he was going to get a medical red shirt based on his current injury status.
He didn’t redshirt at UM, so if we decided to use him conservatively we could use him in 4 games and he’d be good, but with the crisis in the RB room and the massive boost he’ll bring to the offense, that wouldn’t be the wise choice.

Griz til I die said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
I was talking in general terms based that being granted additional eligibility due to injury is a medical redshirt and not a grey shirt. I was not suggesting that he was going to get a medical red shirt based on his current injury status.
He didn’t redshirt at UM, so if we decided to use him conservatively we could use him in 4 games and he’d be good, but with the crisis in the RB room and the massive boost he’ll bring to the offense, that wouldn’t be the wise choice.

He’s already played past the 4 game rule. They definitely want him out there and healthy. He’s our best RB still until Knight gets healthy.

HookedonGriz said:
Griz til I die said:

He’s already played past the 4 game rule. They definitely want him out there and healthy. He’s our best RB still until Knight gets healthy.
I was talking about Ostmo.

Griz til I die said:
HookedonGriz said:
I was talking about Ostmo.

Oh my bad I did not see him come up in this conversation at all since we were talking specifically about Harris

Back