• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gubner Signs with KC Cheifs

I believe this was in the works predating his unfortunate medical event. Regardless BJ Thompson is a DE and not a DT.

I agree with you that learning under Jones and Spagnuolo is a great opportunity for him and with the creativity and pressure Spags likes to bring it could be an awesome fit.

From what I read online, training camps will start mid to late July and final rosters must be complete by the end of August... I can't find specific dates anywhere but if anybody has those please chime in.

Here's hoping Gub makes the roster or at least the practice squad!!

How does one come to hate KC? And Andy Reid? And Pat Maho

How does one come to hate KC? And Andy Reid? And Pat Mahomes?
First off, I'm a Rams fan so I hate every team except the Rams, haha. But I think Mahomes, Reid are obviously the best coach/QB combo in the NFL and they already have 3 super bowls. And while I'm a Rams fan and we did win a SB within the last decade, I'm finding in my older age that Ive become a fan of certain players rather than my team.
And for some reason I've wanted to see the underdogs win. Like the Lions or Bills. I've become a big fan of Josh Allen, I think he's one of the best QBs in the game and hope they can beat the Chiefs and knock them out one year. Plus the Chiefs this past year with all that Taylor Swift nonsense just kills me and I couldn't stand it. Almost every other play on offense and during the game they would constantly show her in the stands.
But like I said I will cheer for whatever team Gubner plays for because he's a kid worth cheering for. Anyone know how the other guys who got invites are doing?

First off, I'm a Rams fan so I hate every team except the Rams, haha. But I think Mahomes, Reid are obviously the best coach/QB combo in the NFL and they already have 3 super bowls. And while I'm a Rams fan and we did win a SB within the last decade, I'm finding in my older age that Ive become a fan of certain players rather than my team.
And for some reason I've wanted to see the underdogs win. Like the Lions or Bills. I've become a big fan of Josh Allen, I think he's one of the best QBs in the game and hope they can beat the Chiefs and knock them out one year. Plus the Chiefs this past year with all that Taylor Swift nonsense just kills me and I couldn't stand it. Almost every other play on offense and during the game they would constantly show her in the stands.
But like I said I will cheer for whatever team Gubner plays for because he's a kid worth cheering for. Anyone know how the other guys who got invites are doing?
A) Only Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift, not the entire team.
B) Neither the Chiefs organization (nor the players) get to decide how many times the network cameras show Taylor Swift in the box. Hate the network, not the team.
C) Last year was the year to get the Chiefs. That was their down year.
D) I grew up a Rams fan. From the age of about 7. But like you, as I’ve gotten older I tend to cheer for players not teams. Tru. Chase. Timmy. Etc. And now Mahomes, becuase of my Texas Tech fandom and having had the pleasure of watching him play in person for a couple years.

From what I read online, training camps will start mid to late July and final rosters must be complete by the end of August... I can't find specific dates anywhere but if anybody has those please chime in.

Here's hoping Gub makes the roster or at least the practice squad!!
The Chiefs open camp July 23, which is earlier than every team but the Ravens since they face off in the opener on Thursday night.

Final Cut down to 53 man roster is typically August 29, but that may be a few days earlier for the chiefs and ravens.

A) Only Travis Kelce is dating Taylor Swift, not the entire team.
B) Neither the Chiefs organization (nor the players) get to decide how many times the network cameras show Taylor Swift in the box. Hate the network, not the team.
C) Last year was the year to get the Chiefs. That was their down year.
D) I grew up a Rams fan. From the age of about 7. But like you, as I’ve gotten older I tend to cheer for players not teams. Tru. Chase. Timmy. Etc. And now Mahomes, becuase of my Texas Tech fandom and having had the pleasure of watching him play in person for a couple years.
Not to mention that 2/3 of a 3 hr football game is zero action on the field.

Latest posts

Back